opinion

I can't believe Gaga wasted Babylon wtf

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Umm we are not sure if the tour’s happening next year...and what do you mean a huge tour:there are only 6 dates at this point I won’t be surprised if she cancels the Chromatica ball 

So what if it was 6 dates, it was still part of the planned promotion, visuals, concepts, fan-music interaction.

People are complaining all the time that she wasted the album. Theres still a pandemic and we've had 3 hugely successful singles and videos during this year, why are people expecting so much from her? 

Its like no one on this site is ever happy with her choices, its ****ing sad lol not to mention disrespectful.

Tinnitus15
39 minutes ago, Mars said:

So what if it was 6 dates, it was still part of the planned promotion, visuals, concepts, fan-music interaction.

People are complaining all the time that she wasted the album. Theres still a pandemic and we've had 3 hugely successful singles and videos during this year, why are people expecting so much from her? 

Its like no one on this site is ever happy with her choices, its ****ing sad lol not to mention disrespectful.

I am happy with her choices but don’t get too brave...we still don’t know if 911 was a single and it tanked really hard cuz of no promo 

Archived