Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I can't believe Gaga wasted Babylon wtf

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Mise en Scene

Imagine wasting an ancient city style 90s haus gospel rave masterpiece like Babylon. 
CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

So true.

Scheibe, Venus, Dance in the dark, Dancin' in circles & Alice welcome their sis Babylon in the vault of "hits that were meant to be but never were".

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

androiduser

every single album has at least one song that has gone completely wasted, in favor of a much weaker song, usually the lead single.

austincola

Firstly, this era was great, despite existing in the middle of a pandemic.. So for some of you to say that this whole era was a waste is ridiculous.

With that being said... She could have had a moment with Alice, and for THAT, this whole era is a waste! 🤡

You guys think you know what would be a hit but you just know what would make you happy. I genuinely think you guys have no idea what the public likes and dislikes. 

HotLikeMexico

They said more was coming. She literally could still have something pending for it. Y’all need to chill a bit.  

vyniildisk
Just now, Mise en Scene said:

Imagine wasting an ancient city style 90s haus gospel masterpiece like Babylon. :sis:

Ha Ha Lol GIF

amazing description tbh, ugh ur mind

GreenDiamond

that video is such a good find I defo see video like that

THIS HURTS ME THE MOST BABYLON IS INSTA CLASSIC

vyniildisk
Just now, Jed said:

You guys think you know what would be a hit but you just know what would make you happy. I genuinely think you guys have no idea what the public likes and dislikes. 

Did u read the op? i even said, even if the song was not A HIT, it had the potential to be such a moment in HER CAREER, regardless of the charts

Mise en Scene
1 minute ago, Jed said:

It’s not for the public it’s for the gays. 
CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

vyniildisk
Just now, GreenDiamond said:

that video is such a good find I defo see video like that

THIS HURTS ME THE MOST BABYLON IS INSTA CLASSIC

have watch the movie? is creepy as fvk

GreenDiamond
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

have watch the movie? is creepy as fvk

NO I heard about it I am a big horror fan so I defo put it in watch list

Karen Smith

Exactly sis, well said. I hope she'll do this. 

Actually your thread gave me some amazing idea to Babylon mv and how it could look like, now I have it in my head, I have to write it down. 

G U C C I

IF the Chromatica Ball does happen, which I doubt, she could still release several visuals to promote the tour or most likely a virtual show. I don't have my hopes up but I love what you have suggested and this moment of the movie popped into my head when I heard the name of the track. I immediately thought of all the references she's made to this film in the past. 

Archived