Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PxA limited
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

First time I seeĀ or read about their #1Ā :poot:

Same here lol

Personally, I think Chromatica was a way better album than Future Nostalgia and overpriced Folklore. Miley's Plastic Hearts got snubbed at 32nd place.Ā  Like in what universe is Miley so much worse than Dua and Taylor? Than Rina Sawayama?

1 minute ago, petararthur said:

Same here lol

Personally, I think Chromatica was a way better album than Future Nostalgia and overpriced Folklore. Miley's Plastic Hearts got snubbed at 32nd place.Ā  Like in what universe is Miley so much worse than Dua and Taylor? Than Rina Sawayama?

I agree with most of this but I feel Rinaā€™s album is much better than Plastic Hearts. But I love them both!Ā :heart:

PxA limited
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I agree with most of this but I feel Rinaā€™s album is much better than Plastic Hearts. But I love them both!Ā :heart:

I also think that Rina has a good album, but I don't believe that Miley deserves such a low ranking, she made an amazing one..Ā 

What happened in the last few months that Fiona Appleā€™s album, which was ā€œbest of the DECADEā€ to critics is now getting, like, 11th place on year-end lists?Ā :laughga: thatā€™s such a shift in public perception lmao

2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

..means what?

Means nothing, notĀ everything is made to pick up and make something from it

Chromatography

glad to see charli so high

grimes wayyyy too low at #48

im sorry but SAWAYAMA is not that good. certainly top 50, but not top 7

1 hour ago, petararthur said:

Same here lol

Ā 

18 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

glad to see charli so high

grimes wayyyy too low at #48

im sorry but SAWAYAMA is not that good. certainly top 50, but not top 7

Ā y'all need to understand that what rina sawayama did on her debut album is nothing short of extraordinary.Ā 

PUT SOME RESPECT ON HER NAME!!!!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, mamo said:

Ā 

Ā y'all need to understand that what rina sawayama did on her debut album is nothing short of extraordinary.Ā 

PUT SOME RESPECT ON HER NAME!!!!

i think what Rina did was great yes but not top 7...maybe top 20

Flawless

Overall a pretty solid and fair list but I think Future Nostalgia is way to high, Top 10 for sure, but idk about Top 3.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Sneaky Oliver

Gaga should sue them for using "dance through the pain" to describe Future Nostalgia and not ChromaticaĀ :dom:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Archived