💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ARUTW sold 2M+ in US

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Reality

This honestly could’ve been Shallow-level big. I really hope she performs it one day! 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Massive Monster

God tier song

Still sad it wasn't pushed a single 

It did have some good radio play in Europe and even went number 1 in France 

Kind regards

LGMonster95

It has been available for 2x Platinum in US since like the beginning of this year.

Also the song is a legit hit without needing Gaga to promote it because it was already promoted by the movie.

Wet Fire

ASIB should've been released in 3 parts in 3 consecutive years so that Shallow, INLA & ARUTW all could win Oscars :fatcat:

mercurial high

_ztKZrzWb1P7QsBf7Enkb-wKWKqNlzefeGAk_g2O

better than shallow imo 

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!

Varo Yan

I'm sorry guys, but it's my favor song in ASIB and I'm so happy for this information.

My top 4 on ASIB

1. ARUTW

2. ITA?

3. Shallow

4. INLA

Glamourpuss

The whole soundtrack is a gift that keeps on giving. You just knew when you heard it for the first time it was going to be a classic. Nobody else (these days) but Gaga could do that. :flutter:

35 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

The #1 hit single that got away WHY

I'm not one to pay too much attention to these things, but gosh, in this case it really makes me sick:saladga:

The song is so good, it's so obvious that the song would have smashed just like Shallow, 20M+ units sold, #1 in most countries, countless awards, longevity... and they just put it in the trash, reportedly in favor of Stupid Love that came out one year later

Archived