Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

P!nk is the Undisputed Queen of Longevity

JRCF29

Featured Posts

Just now, androiduser said:

and what makes you think Pink won't be after her 30 years in the biz?

She may well be. But for right now, she's not

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings
1 minute ago, Pop Music said:

I stan her so hard 

tea I think stuff from M!ssundaztood holds up just as well as stuff from Hurts 2B Human to me

Seriously, Just Like a Pill is THAT BOP that always sounds fresh and I never get tired of. 

1 minute ago, Sorcerer92 said:

I guess I'm uneducated on the matter but I don't get that impression at all. Sure Beautiful Trauma was not pinnacle of what she's capable of putting out, but I wouldn't call it regurgitating.  Pink is certainly better than most of the singers that have debuted in the last 20 years and that's a fact. 

I can remember listening to Beautiful Trauma and thinking that it was a departure from her usual pop-rock sound into a more ballad-driven scene. In some ways, it was her Joanne era. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Just now, Batwings said:

Seriously, Just Like a Pill is THAT BOP that always sounds fresh and I never get tired of. 

My dad in his 60s and stans this song hard

Don't Call Me Gaga

androiduser
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

She may well be. But for right now, she's not

At that stage in her career, Madonna was at the height of her fame and still had a decade of massive hits, albums and tours ahead of her... I just don't see how Madonna can be compared to Pink and be portrayed as less than.

Luke78619
26 minutes ago, River said:

I love P!nk a lot but her recent work was a bit meh and many of her old work is just very hateful toward other women like Stupid Girls and to other women celebrities like So What, Don't Let Me Get Me and others for no real reason.. so idk the more I grow up the more I just don't like listen to them because of that? I find them not nice.. but I still listen to many amazing songs of hers, like I'm Not Dead, Who Knew and others.

DLMGM? I listen to that song every day, I don’t hear anything hateful towards women? There’s a line about britney but she says “tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears, she’s so pretty, that just ain’t me”

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

23 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

DLMGM? I listen to that song every day, I don’t hear anything hateful towards women? There’s a line about britney but she says “tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears, she’s so pretty, that just ain’t me”

I think it's less a criticism of Britney (who I also love) and more a criticism of record labels trying to control artist output (the preceding line is L.A told me/You'll be a popstar/All you have to change/Is everything you are")

Don't Call Me Gaga

CatelynnMarie

I love her so much. M!ssundaztood was the first CD I ever bought 

Madonna is still releasing music and still touring.  I attended the Madame X tour last year and she slayed.  I call that longevity.   :legend:

Nothing against Pink.  She's great.

Btw Madonna had 57 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 (1984-2015)

I live outside the space time continuum.

FFXIV WhiteMage

I love P!nk but she has yet to outpace Madonna. We’ll see in another couple of years if she can dethrone her.

There are more out there but can’t deny she has done well. Australia loves her although I couldn’t get into her music since Truth about Love

gypsy101
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Not to dispute this, but just as a heads up, you're going to be having some Madonna fans showing up and you might want to run. 

because madonna was relevant for much longer than pink was

bionic
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

because madonna was relevant for much longer than pink was

Madonna is Pinks idol

buy bionic

Archived