Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Director of GAGAVISION confirmed that there will be more episodes

LGMonster95

Featured Posts

I can't get over the fact Gaga hired someone to direct a vlog 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LGMonster95
Just now, HausofGabo said:

I mean her career is not over, we could 100% have Gagavision in 10 years more

I'm pretty sure he knows that we are talking about this era

I mean it is a recurring thing in her career so ofcourse there will be more, it is like someone answering yes to "will there be more music videos from Gaga?", ofcourse there will be, maybe in a year, maybe 2 years, maybe 3

Ok, I don't want to be THAT person, but there are no positive comments in this thread. Gaga is starting to do things again, little by little, but it seems that she is doing it. It is time to stop the negative "jokes", It's annoying. Just saying :air:

💜

16 minutes ago, Red said:

I can't get over the fact Gaga hired someone to direct a vlog 

If you have the money why not :poot: it's not like she's directing them herself.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Sorcerer92
16 minutes ago, Focz said:

Ok, I don't want to be THAT person, but there are no positive comments in this thread. Gaga is starting to do things again, little by little, but it seems that she is doing it. It is time to stop the negative "jokes", It's annoying. Just saying :air:

Didn't you get the memo, we aren't allowed to be positive about Lady Gaga on this site!!! We are supposed to constantly trash her and call her a lazy sell out with no artistic integrity at all :yennefer:

warhol killer
13 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Didn't you get the memo, we aren't allowed to be positive about Lady Gaga on this site!!! We are supposed to constantly trash her and call her a lazy sell out with no artistic integrity at all :yennefer:

Ugh I hate her then she doesn't do anything anymore :yennefer: sarcasm

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived