• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

Bad Kids

I wish to be starred in that video :flutter:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

msclairvoyant

LOL I'd love to know what she is up to. She's killing us all.

Anyway, I hope this is posted at that hip hop site again.

nick4bty

Inb4 ratings are down for the last half of the AMA's while men all across America jerk it to this video. :lolgaga:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WHAT IS THIS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ETHICS OF BORN THIS WAY?!?!?!

This era is "immature" and apparently full of softcore p*rn... Here for it though :hor:

Edited by Floppy

potprincess

We have all seen her s-xual side, but in a different way. Where she is going with this creatively, I don't know... but I am sitting back thinking I told you so to the people who said she wasn't taking this song seriously. If this is "for fun" the media is going to have a good time ripping her apart and other artists/people who don't understand will actually believe this is what's next for Lady Gaga.

RAMROD

I bet all straight guy wishing to be the cake right now :fan:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

nick4bty

I like this. Tbh. It's grown on me. I am so ready for this Gaga. The full music video is gonna blow all these basic b---hes out of the water.