Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Second Teaser for "Cake Like Lady Gaga"

Danny

Featured Posts

nick4bty

"iam starting to take this b---h a little more serious now. she aint lying"

lmaoooooooo SHE AIN'T LYING :dies:

They all think she's serious with this vid. It's ****ing funny as well. Queen is totally winning herself a whole new fanbase here

But maybe it's what she wants? :huh:

I think so.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

They all think she's serious with this vid. It's ****ing funny as well. Queen is totally winning herself a whole new fanbase here

I think so.

half of what I see are jokes like AW MAN I AIN'T ****IN DAT COOCHIE TIL SHE PROVE SHE WAS BORN WIT DAT. Or something to the effect of the penis rumors. lmao.

moonboywow

stay stuck in the btw era if you dont like this. im fed up with all the people freaking out about it. she aint no mommy monster anymore kids.

"I WANT TO **** HER

DAT ASS OMG I NEED THE FULL VERSION ASAP"

HURRY GAGA HURRY! :dies:

"and i thought this b---h was ugly......my dick is saying otherwise"

I love this website

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

HausOfNicole

I love it, but c'mon there's no way this is going on the album, just something for fun.

stay stuck in the btw era if you dont like this. im fed up with all the people freaking out about it. she aint no mommy monster anymore kids.

It's not that I'm missing the Mommy Monster act. Just her intelligence and sophistication.

Either way, Cake looks exciting so I'm down anyway lol

I'm just like "eh" now, I'm kinda over it. And I'm kinda laughing at how honestly dumb it looks (sorry gawgaw it's true).

ngl she's hot but I just don't see this being a "neutral release". I fear media will kill her over this. But maybe it's what she wants? :huh:

I feel the same, but there also seems to be a weird MO to this. At least I hope so, considering maybe she does want it.

3 points in and ready for more

Sylvanas

yall niggas dumb this girl is terry richardson, it says so on the screen plus on the first vid it said TEASER. Also Lady Gaga doesnt have all them tattoos

nooo :lmao:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

GP LVU the brown hair

nooo :lmao:

:dies:
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde