đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Second Teaser for "Cake Like Lady Gaga"

Danny

Featured Posts

FairyDreams

I think this is another marketing scheme. It appears to me she wants to throw away that image where she's that girl that wears the weird outfits so she can appeal to the hip hop community/general audience that is obsessed with looks and s-xual appeal. She wants more people to see how s-xy she is so she can sell more songs/videos and become popular again... Sleazy if you ask me. Yet again I am questioning the tatics of gaga again. When she would wear the outrageously weird outfits during TFM, I always thought it was to gain more attention from different types of people, now it appears to me she is trying to appeal to another broad spectrum of people. This isn't a bad thing, but why can't she settle for the dedicated monsters she already has? The humping of the whale blow up in Just Dance is VERY tame compared to this.

Everyone must not forget, she first started out with dancing in clubs, so this isn't really that out of her league, but honestly I just don't enjoy seeing her act like this. This is my own personal opinion though. Of course she doesn't have to conform to what I want, but why does she always have to prove herself? Why can't she cover her body up for once? Every single music video she has she is running around in bra and underwear.

Why did she all of a sudden stop wearing the strange outfits? I know her looks change from Era to era, but that's not how a REAL person lives... It's not like for 1 year I act a certain way and dress a certain way, then next year I completely change my attitude and my style. This appears to some that she is a puppet, act like this so we can sell records. In my heart I believe she is NOT a puppet, that this is all apart of her crazy, smart, artistic, complexed mind, protraying different sides of her to the people, and also telling the story of Fame... how if you show your skin, and look good, the more people will bow down to you.

OR MAYBE this is what some fans have been spectical of, the decay of an icon. I would like to see in the future if this has any artistic depth to it.

I like a--lyzing her moves and try to figure out her motives.

I AM NOT complaining over the very s-xual gaga in this video, I know that is HOW she is, and always have been

Edited by FairyDreams

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

OMG SHE'S SO SEXUAL AND VULGAR IN THIS VIDEO IT'S DISGUSTING. I DON'T KNOW HER.

Not stannin anymor k bye

ladygagabi.jpg

lady-gaga-naked1.jpg

1bc36c9ladyp.jpg

article-1281699552827-0AB889D7000005DC-670035_466x385.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Naked-2_thumb4.jpg

lady_gaga_alejandro_n-365xXx80.jpg

ladygaga-alejandro.jpg

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo.png

Edited by Hugo

**** off already. Dont a--lyse everything Gaga does. She just did this for fun and you should be ok with it. I even dont see why its such a big deal. 15 seconds :eww: And you all are complaining.

Since everything Gaga does has a point, I don't get the point of this..

If you don't see the point of the Cake previews, I'm willing to make a contribution, check this out:

Lady Gaga: Fame launch - Sleep Warhol: 1963 - Sleep

Lady Gaga: Fame launch - Eat Warhol: 1964 - Eat

Lady Gaga: Taravision/DJWSVision Warhol: 1964 - Screen Tests (film portraits of friends/guests/Warhol Factory regulars)

Lady Gaga: Doing everything for ARTPOP herself Warhol: His Do-It-Yourself paintings

Lady Gaga: In a tub in Cake preview Warhol: 1967 - Tub Girls

I'm just going to hope that whatever their planning is more interesting than the teaser. :smh:

Stop being so ****ing negative Martha, Gaga is a mastermind and you should be ashamed for questioning her creativity.

Stop being so ****ing negative Martha, Gaga is a mastermind and you should be ashamed for questioning her creativity.

Go pray to your ~*Motha Monstur*~ shrine country boy.

^ So whats's next?

Who knows, but we do know that Warhol made some adult movies, so let's see what's up next. The cake previews are kind of erotic, so she might be doing a less visual version of that kind of Warhol films before we launch into the ARTPOP album

Edited by BadMonster

nick4bty

Who knows, but we do know that Warhol made some adult movies, so let's see what's up next. The cake previews are kind of erotic, so she might be doing a less visual version of that kind of Warhol films before we launch into the ARTPOP album

A lot of what Gaga does mirrors Warhol. So I'm inclined to believe you. Let's just hope she doesn't get shot :ohno:

ARTPOP Gypsy

stay stuck in the btw era if you dont like this. im fed up with all the people freaking out about it. she aint no mommy monster anymore kids.

MTE! :clap:

Martha! Hah, I love it.

BeautyisaLie

If you don't see the point of the Cake previews, I'm willing to make a contribution, check this out:

Lady Gaga: Fame launch - Sleep Warhol: 1963 - Sleep

Lady Gaga: Fame launch - Eat Warhol: 1964 - Eat

Lady Gaga: Taravision/DJWSVision Warhol: 1964 - Screen Tests (film portraits of friends/guests/Warhol Factory regulars)

Lady Gaga: Doing everything for ARTPOP herself Warhol: His Do-It-Yourself paintings

Lady Gaga: In a tub in Cake preview Warhol: 1967 - Tub Girls

Wow, thank you so much for that, it really changed my idea of this album. There's also 1964 - Lips (lip injections), 1965 - Bitch (her b---hy attitude at interviews lately) and more. This is why I love gaga. You never end a--lysing her :flutter:
🎼 It's dark but just a game. 🖤🎧

Gurl I was joking with you, where's your sense of humor? lol I said I know aka "this" aka "I agree" :P

Oh, sorry for having flopped :toofloppy: