Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Second Teaser for "Cake Like Lady Gaga"

Danny

Featured Posts

Mister G

People have been calling her a types of sluts and all forms of trashy for years now ever since she first came out. That's nothing new, and people will continue to do so; remember that people fear and criticize what they don't understand. Some fans are just such drama queens because of what's she doing with CAKE. It's not meant to be take seriously like Paparazzi, Bad Romance or even Born This Way. It's gimmicky for a reason, but at the same time she's showcasing an example of a pop-star decaying. This is just a prelude of what to expect during ARTPOP in my opinion, not the end-all be-all of the next era.

Edited by Mister G

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

Allison M

what's this gaga image you speak of? you aren't helping with the avatar either lol

Gaga has always been a s-xual woman, but it came across more casually. (in my avi, it's for a show and casual. Not throwing herself around in every s-xual manner she can think of)

This is so upfront and in our face that's it's embarrassing that she feels she has to do that to validate herself as s-xual and appealing which her fans and some of the GP already knew.

Like I said, she is hot and do not care if she releases them. I just worry about how people outside of "little monsters" will view the video and Gaga

EDIT: (not to you but the thread as a whole) ARTPOP doesn't seem to revolve around the decay of the popstars solely. I think it was just a few songs where inspired by it. You really think Gaga is going to purposely lose it for one album? When she does this stuff(steps of the decay) its not like she will be able to turn around be like "it was all a performance! Love me again because I didn't lose my head!"

Once she does this and turns people away, it will always be hard to get herself back up to a strong woman in the industry. Britney was a strong woman, but people no longer think that from her melt down. I doubt Gaga will purposely go down that path to advertise her album. But I guess we will just have to see...

I hope not at least

Edited by Born Brave

Allison M

new gaga fans :dies:

I've been here since 09 :roll:

So stop acting like you know any more than I do.

Edited by Born Brave

Allison M

And I've been a fan since the days of when just dance was flopping and barely anyone knew who she was. anyhow, just research yourself darling. tisk. tisk. :cool:

I've done my "research" and have been here just a few months short or you so hop off your high horse asshole. I have seen everything you have. So you being here a little longer does not make my post untrue. Gaga was known as s-xual, but she didn't have to roll around naked s-xually or flaunt her ass in a bath to suggest it.

Allison M

Whatever I'm over it. If Gaga wants to "decay" as a popstar, then so be it. If Gaga wants to be seen as desprite to be a s-x symbol again, then go ahead.

Like I said, she looks hot and I'm glad she's is feeling more comfortable with herself.

I really do think/ hope that this is just for the book and to get people interested to see what more will be in it.

Allison M

mmmkay... calm down auntie. lol

I'm calm, but I hate when people try to talk me down like you just did. It makes me feel less valued here as a huge Gaga fan and is exactly why I don't post as much as i used to.

Edited by Born Brave

ChicaSkas

First!

I would like to take this opportunity to Promote myself...

Eh eghhhmm...

Chakramonster.tumblr.com

Twitter.com/chakramonster

Youtube.com/chakramonsterr

Facebook.com/chakramonster

:party:

Please do not derail threads with offtopic stuff, thank you.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Allison M

It's not that serious tbh. I just think from gaga's work it's really not that surprising and she's just having fun. that's all. :)

I know that, and I'm okay with that. And she looks hot as ****. I personally like it, I think you took it as I didn't. I know Gaga fans are crazy for it (like myself) but I don't want GP to look down on her for it. Gaga is so talented and intelligent but so many people don't know that because all they see are her "gimmicks". You know? I wish people saw more of what we get to see instead of just things like this.

I could see where you didn't understand that in my first post as I always have a hard time expressing what I mean.

Edited by Born Brave

I've done my "research" and have been here just a few months short or you so hop off your high horse asshole. I have seen everything you have. So you being here a little longer does not make my post untrue. Gaga was known as s-xual, but she didn't have to roll around naked s-xually or flaunt her ass in a bath to suggest it.

Remember the bondage shoot :fan:

Edited by Floppy