Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Second Teaser for "Cake Like Lady Gaga"

Danny

Featured Posts

imasugarush

People keep saying this is what ARTPOP will be like.. lord help us if that's the case.

I doubt it.

Art**** maybe, but not ARTPOP.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

Free My Mind

I could go on for hours for how much I don't like this song lol

Why is she even using the dumb edited version idek

It's a good job nobody cares then isn't it?

lmaooo

dat ass

Michelle

Best part of these videos is the reactions and pots here. They make for entertaining and comical reads. :smh: and once again im loving this.

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Yes! I love it tbh. But people at my school will start calling her more and more a slut after that :toofunny:

Free Monster

okay after the shock of the first video now i just think these teasers are hysterical and sad at the same time :dies: :lmao:

I love it, tbh.....and guys remember the tweet from M.I.A? She invited Gaga to "visit Assange and that she'll bring TEA and CAKE." IDK but I found this very fishy knowing that Gaga said TEA is on ARTPOP and, although not on ARTPOP, she's doing CAKE for a "certain" reason. :confused: and M.I.A capitalized TEA and CAKE.....ugh I don't know what's happening....I even made an account here on GGD just to share this floppy thing lol...

Allison M

I personally don't really care if she does this or not. I mean, let the girl have fun. She's hot and nobody can tell her otherwise. Look at that ass!!

But this is kind if embarrassing. I always defend her by bringing up her intelligence and talent along with a great personality, but this is so obvious and comes across as try hard. Yes, Gaga is the s-xiest person I know, and she looks hot as **** in the videos, but this gives the GP even more of a reason to turn away IMO.

People will think its hot, but trashy. So overall just not a good idea.

I'm interested to see where she is going with it, and I am excited to see the rest. I just don't want this to hurt her image(which to the GP isn't very good to begin with)

I know Gaga has always been a s-xual woman, but it came across more casually. This is so upfront and in your face that it's almost(ALMOST) a turn off.

Don't attack me because I think the videos are hot. I just don't want people to look down at her now because she resorted to this.

Edited by Born Brave