• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

She's promoting a second installment of Terry's photo book of her. We remember how wild and crazy the first one was. Does this video make you interested in buying the book? She's flaunting her goods because she's the main attraction to getting such a book.

Why does this have to mean anything for ARTPOP?

Edited by 4twistedshadows
🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

let's just see what comes out after these videos. I'm getting a bit confused.

it says on the video. LADY GAGA XX TERRY RICHARDSON. the first book was LADY GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON. she said there would be three of them already and that the second would be XX (i think). it's just promo. Edited by garnite

misanthrope

it says on the video. LADY GAGA XX TERRY RICHARDSON. the first book was LADY GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON. she said there would be three of them already and that the second would be XX (i think). it's just promo.

yep

That was too hot to be quite honest. And it's quite obvious, she's making some attention on Cake... Are we listening to some ARTPOP track? :toofunny:

Neight Shayde

it says on the video. LADY GAGA XX TERRY RICHARDSON. the first book was LADY GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON. she said there would be three of them already and that the second would be XX (i think). it's just promo.

oh, right! :haha:

I clicked the vid once, my dick clicked it 2 more times. I'd ****.#shamesmash

Comment on world star hip hop for this second video :dies:

FairyDreams

She is s-xy, but I can't help but to think this is distrubing. I really don't enjoy watching her being s-xual... maybe because it's cause I am here for her artistic abilities and I am a straight female. I just don't find this tasteful but that's okay, I still love her.

FairyDreams

I really think she is trying too hard to be "s-xy" to the general public... girl you don't have to prove yourself, stop trying to be mainstream. If anything this is more backlash because it's over the top. You will always have fans like me who think you are undeniably beautiful and s-xy

potprincess

Lol Lady Gaga will never put out an rap album, her label would never go for that. Your reaching and digging far too much into this. Cake its nothing more than a PR move to get the GP talking and to s-x up her pretty much s-xless image, and it clearly doesn't reflect what ARTPOP is going to be. If you need proof of that just look at the list of producers, and again the fact that get label would never get behind that. Bottom line chill out and enjoy Gaga trying to twerk :laughga:

Don't tell me to chill out, you know nothing and I know nothing. You cannot predict what her album is going to be like, none of us can. If she said CLLG was for fun and that her album is fun - WHO KNOWS?