đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Second Teaser for "Cake Like Lady Gaga"

Danny

Featured Posts

potprincess

THIS AND THERE'S EVEN MORE WHERE THIS CAME FROM :dead:

But not in the Cake video, it's a different kind of s-xy than she's ever shown us before and that is why people have mixed feelings about it. Being naked doesn't necessarily mean she's being s-xual... like that lost photo of her in the You and I video.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

brandonfierce

i'm pretty sure someone already mentioned her being on world star hip hop haha but Gaga is coming for that urban crowd lol. the comments are so amazing. i love when people who would normally dislike her give her positive comments and such lol. "i knew Gaga was hiding something under all those crazy outfits" lmao.

and yes i hate how the gp thinks Cake is relevant. They're obviously more than ready for new Gaga music just like us.

guyonboard

Wow I searched for stuff about the Cake video (linked below) and I was astonished at how little it has been mentioned. I've been without Internet for months guys fill me in...what's the story on this video? Was it fan made or do we accept this as a legitimate & official song and music video release? It's a kick ass song/video any damn way, j/c.