💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa serves Lady Gaga

COOOK

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Winning the CFDA award is not just about wearing good clothes though. It’s about having real impact in the fashion industry. Gaga brought her A game from day one and started a whole movement with her style, that’s why she is the youngest person (and the first musician) to be awarded with it. 

no one cares about fashion anymore, issa dying industry

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

You might not wanna say that to someone who actually works in that industry :bear:

And fashion will never be dead :vegas:

vyniildisk
Just now, Adarsh said:

You might not wanna say that to someone who actually works in that industry :bear:

omg Adarsh, u r right,i am so sorry. Unfortunately you better than anyone else knows its true. Actually i think only over the top, high end, luxury is dying among younger consummers, but you know how sneaky this industry is, i am sure they are going to reinvent themselves and bounce back.

Sorry for my english btw

Blastertoyo
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Winning the CFDA award is not just about wearing good clothes though. It’s about having real impact in the fashion industry. Gaga brought her A game from day one and started a whole movement with her style, that’s why she is the youngest person (and the first musician) to be awarded with it. Not to mention the careers she has launched, Nicola at Mugler and Diesel, Brandon Maxwell getting his own label etc.

And Dada aka Matt Williams who launched Alyx and now works at Givenchy 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Winning the CFDA award is not just about wearing good clothes though. It’s about having real impact in the fashion industry. Gaga brought her A game from day one and started a whole movement with her style, that’s why she is the youngest person (and the first musician) to be awarded with it. Not to mention the careers she has launched, Nicola at Mugler and Diesel, Brandon Maxwell getting his own label etc.

Calm down I said wishful thinking who knows what her next era will bring 

Hottie Detector

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Calm down I said wishful thinking who knows what her next era will bring 

Since you suggested that Taylor’s style is not good enough to win the award, I presumed that you’re associating wearing good clothes with it, that’s all :billie:

5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg Adarsh, u r right,i am so sorry. Unfortunately you better than anyone else knows its true. Actually i think only over the top, high end, luxury is dying among younger consummers, but you know how sneaky this industry is, i am sure they are going to reinvent themselves and bounce back.

Sorry for my english btw

Aww don’t apologise :kara: Yes things have definitely slowed down a bit but I’m sure it’ll be back as soon as the pandemic is over. This lockdown will inspire lots of young and creative designers to come up :heart:

xoxo Craig
24 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

well, i wish i was that hopeful about TayTay, sadly her time passed and she did not became a tricon

She became a CountryCon

End Racism Now

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

*passes joint*

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Agunimon

Next: “Dua Lipa releases Sour Candy featuring Blackpink music video from her studio album Chromatica”

Curunir
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Remember that story where Gaga mistook Ed Sheeran for a waiter at the Grammys :billie:

1 hour ago, Red said:

She also thought Zendaya was a random assistent at a red carpet

Queen sh*t

MonsterofFame
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Remember that story where Gaga mistook Ed Sheeran for a waiter at the Grammys :billie:

1 hour ago, Red said:

Wait. These aren't jokes?  :fail:

2 hours ago, Red said:

wasn't she? :reductive:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived