celeb

Ellen tests positive for covid-19

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Honestly this 

even when trump got it it was wrong to hope he would die 

:huntyga:
not that he didn’t deserve it because he put thousands to die with his misinformed remarks 

I just personally feel one shouldn’t be in the business of wishing / celebrating illness and death upon anybody.

Especially in a year like this, I think we could all go a long way with showing compassion where there often is none, and finding solutions where we can💜 

4 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

yall sad reacting like she isnt a terrible person with worker's rights violations lmfao

Not yall acting like your not on a fan site for a person who’s cosmetics company is partnered with a company that has an extensive and on going history of workers rights violations. :toofunny:

You can be a good person and have blind spots. That’s true for both Gaga and Ellen.

None of the thousands of people dying everyday in America deserve covid.

Wish her well.

1 hour ago, Curunir said:

Actually literally anyone can get it. Even the most careful people aren't 100% safe. I know Gaga is much more conscious than the average person, but there's no way to completely prevent it.

Just wanted to say, that the way numbers got out of hand this time around (my country the numbers are a lot worse now than in March), it's like you said, anyone can get it. Two weeks ago my friend got infected and she doesn't know how. Everyone has masks at work, she is super careful, she lives alone, doesn't go out without a mask...her life is going to work and going to buy basic stuff like food.

If you have to leave the house to work, it's not possible to control, everything and everyone, the risk is there, yes we can minimize it but it's there.

pachinko
5 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

yall sad reacting like she isnt a terrible person with worker's rights violations lmfao

Someone lmao'd. :neyde:

1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Someone lmao'd. :neyde:

Someone even yass reacted and there username is corona no that is not a joke someone seriously that using corona as their username was a good idea

19 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Omg 😭 the lmao love and yas reaction i can't :laughga: get well soon Ellen but thats just too funny

The love reactions can also mean sending love i cant the same about the yaass reaction exspecially because the user who gave the yass reaction has corona as their username no i am not joking

Peroxide555
6 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Ellen is clearly no Angel but acting like this is something she deserves is a little questionable... 

The only human I was ever happy to see contract COVID was Trump.

Ladey Gaygay
15 hours ago, 4BLAiNE said:

Really bad form that she has just been diagnosed with a virus that has been killing us in the millions and some of you are still making snide remarks about her in terms of her show. Pretty insensitive and irrelevant to the topic if you ask me.

May she and all who may have been affected have a speedy recovery. 

dude, she literally infringes on workers rights like...daily and is an asshat to younger celebrities and guests on the show. I'm not saying that she deserves it but like, i dont feel any pity lmao 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived