7 hours ago, Lucas said:

And they created such a bop :flutter:

And when will they release that?

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

BornAsUnic0rn
6 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga fans loves to contradict themselves, they say stuff like "Oh this was only to benefit her streaming numbers etc" and then they start complaining when she's not doing her best to promote the song

lol one doesn’t cancel the other, you can make smart business decisions and not sell your work as an artist short.

Both thinking she, her team and her label do everything solely with business in mind and thinking they don’t care about business and it having no significance in the decision making is equally foolish. 

LGMonster95
22 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

lol one doesn’t cancel the other, you can make smart business decisions and not sell your work as an artist short.

Both thinking she, her team and her label do everything solely with business in mind and thinking they don’t care about business and it having no significance in the decision making is equally foolish. 

It makes no sense to collaborate with someone that can boost your streaming numbers only to let it be a waste (this is for those who thoughts that she's only collaborating with them for the streams). In reality she was just interested to work with them since it was a new experience for her aswell

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
42 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It makes no sense to collaborate with someone that can boost your streaming numbers only to let it be a waste (this is for those who thoughts that she's only collaborating with them for the streams). In reality she was just interested to work with them since it was a new experience for her aswell

She clearly did the collaboration because she wanted.

8 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

And people love to say how corporate and impersonal this collab was :oprah:

Although I will say it still kind of felt like it, I'm glad it wasn't.

It's a fun song, and I'm glad they had a good time collaborating. Hearing Rose say Gaga was somebody "they looked up to growing up" is really heartwarming.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived