💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unusual Pictures

Sam

Featured Posts

Fans can say anything they want. Sorry but I don't just believe everything I hear. If any legitimate proof comes up that he physically abused her then we can talk.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesus

• Miel

• Eulonzo

• Lizzi

Fans can say anything they want. Sorry but I don't just believe everything I hear. If any legitimate proof comes up that he physically abused her then we can talk.

Well, yeah...i see your point. It could be fake or true, nobody knows....but Gaga did say that she had been in abusive relationships before, but that may or may not be directed at Luc

Edited by Lizzi Monster

Well, yeah...i see your point. It could be fake or true, nobody knows....but Gaga did say that she had been in abusive relationships before, but that may or may not be directed at Luc

Right. Nobody knows. So it just feels wrong when people judge him based on some rumors. :shrug: And that article you posted, it was all based on what some "friend" told InTouch ( ). Sounds totally reliable.

Edited by BabyDoll

Right. Nobody knows. So it just feels wrong when people judge him based on some rumors. :shrug: And that article you posted, it was all based on what some "friend" told InTouch ( ). Sounds totally reliable.

Yeah, I don't think its 100% the truth either, but there still have been a lot of rumors about it, so I worry...and I feel bad for judging him, but you never know

omg wtf... :sad:

If it is true, that is completely ****ed up and I feel so bad for Gaga :sad: that must be so awful, cuz she obviously loved him a lot and if this is true it seems like Luc didn't give a **** about her. Taylor is so much better, she deserves a guy that will treat her well instead of a douchebag

Luc seems like a real douche. I thought he was this chill type of guy, but I guess not. Good thing Gaga's not with him anymore. She deserves so much better!

Ellie Goulding

Can you guys go make a thread about Luc? I'm here for pics, not some ugly unbathed drunk :sweat:

pink sushi

Can you guys go make a thread about Luc? I'm here for pics, not some ugly unbathed drunk :sweat:

Yes there should be a Luc hatred thread. I'm sure as hell not gonna make it though. :shutup:

I can't judge anyone that I don't know but if you are openly expressing yourself in a blog and on twitter I think it's safe to say that I can judge him off of that stuff. I'm not a moron that just goes around saying I don't like him because He's gaga's ex. I've read everything he's posted and from what I've read, he is a dummy.

okay

:crossed:

Yes there should be a Luc hatred thread. I'm sure as hell not gonna make it though. :shutup:

I can't judge anyone that I don't know but if you are openly expressing yourself in a blog and on twitter I think it's safe to say that I can judge him off of that stuff. I'm not a moron that just goes around saying I don't like him because He's gaga's ex. I've read everything he's posted and from what I've read, he is a dummy.

okay

:crossed:

This

If I were to make a thread, would I be attacked? :ohno:

This

If I were to make a thread, would I be attacked? :ohno:

yeah lol don't do it. people will say you cant judge bla bla luc is soooo hawwt never seen a guy with long hair omg yaaassss luccc.

there isn't much to be said anyways lol <3

yeah lol don't do it. people will say you cant judge bla bla luc is soooo hawwt never seen a guy with long hair omg yaaassss luccc.

there isn't much to be said anyways lol <3

<3 Yeah I guess so lol i wish people wouldnt be like that, but whateverr...what are ya gonna do, right