Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unusual Pictures

Sam

Featured Posts

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she wore contacts throughout the whole thing specifically for that part.

OR, she took it like a man and smeared it directly to the eye. idk

Her eyes didn't look red for the performance.... :huh:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesus

• Miel

• Eulonzo

• Lizzi

Her eyes didn't look red for the performance.... :huh:

At the very end they do. :)

If you zoom in on some pictures you can see when she's hanging that her eyes have red in them. I doubt that her dancers threw in some contacts, that would be too difficult. But as she's hanging you can see her bring her hand with the mic to her face and I think that's when she rubbed the blood in her eyes, right before the camera did a close up.

Edited by famous

At the very end they do. :)

If you zoom in on some pictures you can see when she's hanging that her eyes have red in them. I doubt that her dancers threw in some contacts, that would be too difficult. But as she's hanging you can see her bring her hand with the mic to her face and I think that's when she rubbed the blood in her eyes, right before the camera did a close up.

What I don't understand is how thats possible, to put fake blood in your contacts while there in your eyes I think it would hurt a lot, but I've never tried it, so maybe it doesn't? :huh:

What I don't understand is how thats possible, to put fake blood in your contacts while there in your eyes I think it would hurt a lot, but I've never tried it, so maybe it doesn't? :huh:

I have no idea :toofloppy:. But you can only see the blood at her eyes in the very end while she's hanging so it wasn't like that for very long...so she could go and immediately take them out after?

XPEd8.png

ThuU9.png

I have no idea :toofloppy:. But you can only see the blood at her eyes in the very end while she's hanging so it wasn't like that for very long...so she could go and immediately take them out after?

XPEd8.png

ThuU9.png

Maybe, probably a good idea anyways since putting fake blood in your eyes is probably not good for them

She said it was special fake eye blood so it didn't hurt.^^^

Really? Where did she say that

Really? Where did she say that

I can't really remember now, but it was in some interview she did right after the VMA's.

I can't really remember now, but it was in some interview she did right after the VMA's.

Ohh ok

tumblr_m0lix8kLDC1rrt8b5o1_500.jpg

fake ?

No BTW tattoo, and I'm pretty sure its fake

disc0stick

No BTW tattoo, and I'm pretty sure its fake

And she's on a windows pc and not a macbook, definitely fake :P