Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
movie

Charlie Cox Reportedly Will Reprise Roles As DareDevil In Spider-Man 3

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Reality
5 minutes ago, Monet said:

Well, the shows mentioned MCU events, like the battle of new york in Daredevil and Jessica Jones

Right, but they were never fully integrated in the MCU-proper. Otherwise you would've seen them in Infinity War and/or Endgame. They're loosely connected and I guess technically in the same universe, but because Feige doesn't (or at least, didn't) have control over those characters, he never really wanted to acknowledge or use them in the movies.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Reality
3 minutes ago, Red said:

This movie is starting to look like a hot mess

I think bringing back people from the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Spider-Man movies made sense, but I think bringing in Charlie Cox is like on a whole other level. At least with Tobey and Andrew's universes, they were Spider-Man-related.

This movie better have a long runtime cause unless these characters are only showing up as cameos, I can see it getting a bit crowded. Though, I have faith that they can pull it off.

Just now, M Monstre said:

I think bringing back people from the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Spider-Man movies made sense, but I think bringing in Charlie Cox is like on a whole other level. At least with Tobey and Andrew's universes, they were Spider-Man-related.

This movie better have a long runtime cause unless these characters are only showing up as cameos, I can see it getting a bit crowded. Though, I have faith that they can pull it off.

Honestly this feels like Marvel and DC are trying to out-crossover eachother, first it was Endgame, then Crisis on Infinite Earths and now this

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

River
17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

They might say that they were (i.e. something like Agents of SHIELD), but they're never really counted as being apart of the MCU.

The Disney+ shows are the first Marvel shows to have a direct tie-in and connection to what's going on in the movies. 

there's a different between world event (movies) and a neighborhood not so risky event (tv show)

so there's no reason for the mighty god Thor to even care about the local district heroes, that their super power ends up being basically super strength.

So they are apart of the universe, just not part of the movies.

AoS literally was affected by Winter Soldier in S2 and SHIELD was gone by the end of the season, Lady Sif was there, Carter was there and many movie characters played there.

They knew about the snap too late so their only way was to just jump to a different timeline during the snap and be saved.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reality
8 minutes ago, River said:

there's a different between world event (movies) and a neighborhood not so risky event (tv show)

so there's no reason for the mighty god Thor to even care about the local district heroes, that their super power ends up being basically super strength.

So they are apart of the universe, just not part of the movies.

AoS literally was affected by Winter Soldier in S2 and SHIELD was gone by the end of the season, Lady Sif was there, Carter was there and many movie characters played there.

They knew about the snap too late so their only way was to just jump to a different timeline during the snap and be saved.

I understand that they reference things that happened in the MCU. In another reponse I said that while technically they all may be in the same universe, it's clear that Feige wants to differentiate himself and his work from the Marvel Netflix shows. 

Reality
25 minutes ago, Red said:

Honestly this feels like Marvel and DC are trying to out-crossover eachother, first it was Endgame, then Crisis on Infinite Earths and now this

Well, Endgame wasn't really a cross-over—between other properties aside from the MCU, I mean. Also though, I really don't think that Marvel and Feige care about Crisis on Infinite Earths. The CW DC shows are fine, but they're certainly not on the level of the MCU.

I do think they're trying to one-up DC doing the multiverse though. Because the Flash movie (which is set for 2022) is supposed to have Michael Keaton's Batman in it. I think the DCEU wants to do a multiverse on its own, but it's really going to pale in comparison to Marvel's, I think.

15 minutes ago, Damon said:

omg he did an amazing job as daredevil and h is such a hot daddy :nooo:

I KNOW RIGHT? 
tumblr_npn5z6D5291qcay23o1_500.gifv

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Red said:

This movie is starting to look like a hot mess

30 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

The screen time for each character in this movie is going to be a mess :ladyhaha: I'm here for it :firega:

Disagree. Most of these would be cameos that got various screentime, say 5-15 minutes max. We all who watches the Merflix show know hownit ended on Season 3. So I doubt Cox will don the battle suit at all but the suits and tie. And there are rumor saying that the multiversing will happen on the 3rd act of the movie. So it will be small but substantial.

Also, imho MCU doesn't care so much about DCEU. It is more like a challenge against themselves. Like, how can one continue after the spectacle that is Endgame?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

The Marvel Netflix shows were never part of the MCU.

Yes they were lol in Defenders, there’s a ton of Avengers references 

Reality
Just now, Ziggy said:

Yes they were lol in Defenders, there’s a ton of Avengers references 

Read my other responses.

30 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, Endgame wasn't really a cross-over—between other properties aside from the MCU, I mean. Also though, I really don't think that Marvel and Feige care about Crisis on Infinite Earths. The CW DC shows are fine, but they're certainly not on the level of the MCU.

I do think they're trying to one-up DC doing the multiverse though. Because the Flash movie (which is set for 2022) is supposed to have Michael Keaton's Batman in it. I think the DCEU wants to do a multiverse on its own, but it's really going to pale in comparison to Marvel's, I think.

I don’t think they’ll be all that comparable tbh. From the sound of it, they’ll both take very different approaches. Just more of a good thing for viewers :) 

Reality
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I don’t think they’ll be all that comparable tbh. From the sound of it, they’ll both take very different approaches. Just more of a good thing for viewers :) 

I guess. We don't have a lot of info right now about the Flash movie, but I mean, when they're both dealing with multiverses, I think they're comparable. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, River said:

rgerjekrnvlmsd.,fmsd,fmdsf.,msdflerjkew;kewl;rkwel'rket;jrengndsm,sdnfdms,fnsdamfnsda,fhewkrfewhorweiew

rewfrekfjsdlkfjdkslfjsdklfjsdklfjdsklfsdnfmsdfn,sdfel;jrke;wlkewl;kwqel;re

funny face dancing GIF

kljcklsdjfsdlkfjksdlfjdslfjdsklfjldfsdja

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

IF IT'S NOT TRUE I'M GONNA GO RAMPAGE LIKE SHE F-CKING HULK AND DESTROY THE F-CKING WORLD

I came here to write this. Including all the screaming. 

The studios are like f_ck it give the gheys what they want. It's not like we are going to make any money for the next two years. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived