Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready


bionic

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

I wonder if aliens are fans of Lady Gaga and if so would they lurk here? Maybe even post?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

This would make sense as to why Trump suddenly wanted to Start a Space Force.. he likely got information like this and wanted America to be #1 up there

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

didn't we already have a thread on this?

edit: yup we had three topics on this

 

Wait no. I made one of those and mine was a joke :rip: 

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, stevana229 said:

This would make sense as to why Trump suddenly wanted to Start a Space Force.. he likely got information like this and wanted America to be #1 up there

Sorry but he's not that intelligent lol. He founded the Space Force just to flex and say he did something, but in practice many of the Space Force's activities are already done by the NASA so it was almost useless lol

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover

OMG OUR GOOD SIS THE ALIENS MADE THE FINAL CUT ON THE 2020 SHOW :enigma:

Here's a picture of them backstage from July, the good sisters were nervous about their performance :diane:

62784cd8715aee0c78aad7bf05d4aacf1452bb1a 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
Link to post
Share on other sites

chromatic puzea
27 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I wonder if aliens are fans of Lady Gaga and if so would they lurk here? Maybe even post?

they might even reply if they feel like it

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kadikaado
17 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

they might even reply if they feel like it

How strong are they in the streams? We need to find out.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
On 12/11/2020 at 1:33 PM, kukuryku666 said:

If aliens exist, they should stay away from us

Human race will kill everything

And eat em too....😎

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...