Guest Posted December 8, 2020 Share Posted December 8, 2020 honestly, who is shocked? Many of us know that there are other creatures out there living in other planets or galaxies even. We don't even know where the black holes or white holes lead us to, we have theories but we've never sent astronauts to these black holes, I mean what the hell do we know? 1% if not less of this universe. All we do is hang around planets that are near us but never drifting too far. It's like living in Corsica (earth) and discovering Italy and hanging around there every few years, while some people only believe Italy exists, of course it makes sense that there are other territories out there, so far we have no idea how to get there cause we are not on point with our research. If you take into consideration that we are in a dimension and galaxy with an infinite amount of planets, with infinite amount of dimensions, where many say that we are inside a black hole that has created a galaxy and it's very likely that all the black holes in our black hole are like wombs about to give birth to other galaxies, it's a never ending ****, we could have many many extraterrestrial friends, who knows if some of them control us and this planet. Maybe they cracked the code somewhere and are playing Sims, you have no idea what's going on out there Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted December 8, 2020 Share Posted December 8, 2020 I mean Canadian and American ex government officials have said it before... not yall laughing. Thank god were all alive rn... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eido 3,685 Posted December 8, 2020 Share Posted December 8, 2020 I am ready to work on the USS Discovery Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Regina George 59,387 Posted December 8, 2020 Share Posted December 8, 2020 I mean if we are able to live on this planet and it’s proven that there are millions of other planets all over the galaxy then what is there to doubt? I think it’s common sense that there are other living intellectual species on other unknown planets. I don’t understand people saying “I don’t believe in aliens” as if we are alone in this HUGE unexplored galaxy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pharamon 6,839 Posted December 8, 2020 Share Posted December 8, 2020 1 hour ago, COOOK said: Not the article ending like this: "The Jerusalem Post was unable to reach out to this supposed Galactic Federation for comment." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joshie S 6,610 Posted December 8, 2020 Share Posted December 8, 2020 omg this is SO creepy and coincidental For the last 2 hours I was watching the documentary 'Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World's Greatest Secret' Which is all about how the US government has known for decades that aliens and UFOs exists but have covered it up to stop chaos from the public It's a good doco, definitely recommend if you're interested in this type of thing. The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RahrahWitch 6,985 Posted December 8, 2020 Share Posted December 8, 2020 I mean Statistically there's no doubt aliens exist. There's 40,000,0000,000 Potential planets that we know of in the Milky way alone that are in habitable zones. 11,000,000,000 of those have a star similar to our sun. We've found 24 superhabitable planets so far that are actually more suited for life than earth. All that is just in our own galaxy, The Milky way galaxy is one of 10,000,0000 galaxies in the known universe. All that said, I don't think there's underground bases on mars with humans talking to a galactic federation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,881 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 I hope they never come here Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagaSine 7,464 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 Aliens are my childhood biggest fear so I am comforted by being sceptical. i‘m not scared anymore, logically I just find it unlikely that aliens would be able to communicate with us. Surely they exist somewhere out there but I doubt it is anything like science fiction depicts. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,209 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 14 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said: I do believe when they find out an alien species, they won't announce it right away it may cause a lot of chaos especially among religious people Why tho? What does being religious have to do with Aliens? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronk 14,935 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 13 hours ago, Eido said: I am ready to work on the USS Discovery I've always wanted to work on the Enterprise. I live outside the space time continuum. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eido 3,685 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 4 hours ago, GagaSine said: Aliens are my childhood biggest fear so I am comforted by being sceptical. i‘m not scared anymore, logically I just find it unlikely that aliens would be able to communicate with us. Surely they exist somewhere out there but I doubt it is anything like science fiction depicts. Why ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlondeQueenOfGGD 25,454 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 Anyways, aliens do exist Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jose P 23,341 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 5 hours ago, Economy said: Why tho? What does being religious have to do with Aliens? They don’t believe in life forms outside of the Earth, at least a lot of them don’t. Just look at christians for example, the Bible details the creation of life on Earth, not outside of it. It says everything was dark until God created the mountains, sun, sea, animals, and then humans who lived in the Garden of Eden. It never speaks of life being formed outside of Earth. Confirmation of life outside of the Earth would topple over the story of creation in the Genesis, at least for the fundamentalists. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
brucee 1,690 Posted December 9, 2020 Share Posted December 9, 2020 they just avoid us because they see how racist we are even towards our own species. Spoiler hello hello baby. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.