💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

omg i was holding off on getting this until a sale but the fact that this is on GGD...maybe it’s a sine from above... 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
1 minute ago, juede said:

omg i was holding off on getting this until a sale but the fact that this is on GGD...maybe it’s a sine from above... 

A sale probably won't happen until a few months because the game is insanely popular. Come to the dark side, sis :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Queen Bitch

I reserved a physical copy because it's cheaper at my local electronic store than on the Playstation store. I'm just waiting to get an order confirmation so I can go pick it up. 

I also stayed home from school today so I can spend all day playing:bear:

FFXIV WhiteMage

I’ll watch some gameplay first before I decide to whether buy it or not. 

I’m intrigued with the Techie class. If I can craft the robotic minions for my own disposal then I’m in :billie:

Kermit the frog

I'm not sure it's wise to buy such an expensive game this early, especially in the light of recent reviews mentioning a shitton of technical errors. 

ItWasntLaauv

I wanna play it, but I’m scared I’ll pay 60 dollars just so my computer can’t run it. :bear:

As for the trans stuff. :awkney: The character creation where the way you identify is based on voice alone is lame full stop, not defending them, but I also feel like they’re gonna patch that so quick. Secondly, this game depicts a dystopian future society... things aren’t going to be politically correct, it’s a dystopian setting for a reason. The character creation with freedom of gender expression and sexual orientation alone is proof enough, in my opinion, that the game and game creators aren’t LGBTQ-phobic. If you don’t like the subject matter (which is valid), don’t play it, simple as that.

Queen Bitch

Just received my copy. Now I have to wait god knows how long for it to install:poot:

I had to uninstall 3 games to be able to install it:bradley:

And my Playstation sounds like a vacuum cleaner:ladyhaha:

Pennywise
24 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I wanna play it, but I’m scared if I pay 60 dollars just so my computer can’t run it. :bear:

I think it's on Geforce NOW too, though that requires a subscription of like 5 euros and a fast internet connection to play

Naak Le Vaar

I'll wait a bit before playing. For starters I hear there's a bunch of glitches near the second half of the game. I know that's what day 1 patches are for, but it seems like there'll be several patches needed to smooth things over. Honestly the developers could have waited another month or two and there would still be bugs so I think they just let the game out for those Christmas sales.

I'm pretty sure this game will go on sale soon-ish. I know the game is arguably the most anticipated of 2020 but if Witcher 3, which was made by the same team, is like $20 on several platforms I'm sure this will be too.

Lastly since it's a pretty big game I'll wait until guides spring up. Im sure there'll be parts where I get stuck and need help. I know some people reuse to ever look at a guide but I'm not all that smart, I drink a lot of dumb b1tch juice and need all the help I need.

And lastly the game will eventually get dlc. I'd rather wait till most or all the dlc will come so I'll have that to play too instead of playing the main story, fall out of the game, and then go back in and forget how the game works or what the narrative was when getting back into the dlc.

A good thing about waiting for a game to mellow out is you avoid spoilers and by the time I play there'll be plenty of forum posts and art pieces for me to look through and relish in.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Pennywise

So I've been playing for a few hours now, on PC, and there certainly are some glitches, including a bug that just locked me out of one of the MAIN quests, which was annoying tbh. 

The combat system could use some (a lot) work. The ideas seem fun, but the execution not so. It needs polishing. 

For a game that boasted its character creation a lot, there are surprisingly few options, too.

These are my first impressions for now :flop:

Queen Bitch

I hope I’ll be lucky and not experience too many glitches. I remember when Assassin’s Creed Unity came out and everyone complained that it was riddled with bugs and glitches and I somehow didn’t experience one single glitch. I hope I’ll be lucky this time too

Pennywise

Now my computer's glitching and the game won't open. I'm starting to feel bitter :bear:

WORLDofGAGA

I’ve heard some concerning issues with the game for players who have a PS4 and a Xbox one, in some ways I’m considering waiting til I get the Series X and play the game with the new generation upgrade, at the same time i want to play it soon lol. I believe it runs well on ONE X

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived