💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Apparently you also have penis and vagina options to choose from in the character creation, y'all :messga:

Yup. I saw a leaked image of the character creator menu and the character was fully naked:huntyga: Apparently the penis even has a wobble effect:ladyhaha:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
Just now, Queen Bitch said:

Yup. I saw a leaked image of the character creator menu and the character was fully naked:huntyga: Apparently the penis even has a wobble effect:ladyhaha:

Where's that user who was looking for sex things the other day, someone tag ha :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Where's that user who was looking for sex things the other day, someone tag ha :poot:

@BELLYACHE Play Cyberpunk. You can make hot guys with big penises:sis:

Pennywise
Just now, Queen Bitch said:

@BELLYACHE Play Cyberpunk. You can make hot guys with big penises:sis:

There's also motion captured first person sex scenes I've heard :ally:

Peroxide555

I wouldn't call the game outright transphobic - but there has been some questionable choices made in regards to the marketing...

I'd like to hold fire on judging the game too harshly but I read a great article that basically called out the PR team for adopting a persona akin to "edgy" 14 year old that's just discovered the alt right... and call it an overreaction if you want to, but there's some truth to it.

I'll hold tight and play the game first before I judge... I've waited 8 whole years for the damn thing.

Pennywise
17 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

I wouldn't call the game outright transphobic - but there has been some questionable choices made in regards to the marketing...

I'd like to hold fire on judging the game too harshly but I read a great article that basically called out the PR team for adopting a persona akin to "edgy" 14 year old that's just discovered the alt right... and call it an overreaction if you want to, but there's some truth to it.

I'll hold tight and play the game first before I judge... I've waited 8 whole years for the damn thing.

I think this is the attitude we all should have right mow tbh, well put. 

DpHitch1992

Have been so excited for this game for so long (still am) but not having an reviews for console has got me very worried. Its likely going to be unplayable on console for a while, considering how many bugs are on the pc version 🙁

I've never played a thing in my life other than Mario Forever back in the early 2000s *when I used to be a kid*. If I, and if only I were to start playing games now, what should I play that'd be on PirateBay? :oops:

Reality
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah. Idg why would anyone buy a nintendo switch when you could have way better graphics for about the same price. Also the games  are so childish

Apologize to one of the greatest fighting games of all time right now :triggered: 

smash bros nintendo GIF

🃏🖤👹

Reality
3 hours ago, Peroxide555 said:

I think it's the nature of the culture of the game. I don't think the game is "transphobic," but I do think that it can be blatantly offensive, and at the very least, provocative. I mean, that's what the whole "cyberpunk" aesthetic is. It's supposed to be offensive in some ways. It's supposed to be provocative. It's "high tech, low life" for a reason.

I haven't played the game myself so I can't tell if it's truly transphobic (and even then, I'm not a trans person, so I wouldn't feel comfortable with saying something is potentially transphobic since I'm not the audience who'd be offended), but I don't think the developers or any of the people working on this game are hateful people. 

🃏🖤👹

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

@Pennywise Do you think this game will be good for PS4? I can't afford a PS5 so if I do get this game, I'm playing it on PS4 :bradley:

It probably would be, if it's good for PC. I've heard some saying the interface and stuff was more suitable to consoles, too. 

Pennywise
2 hours ago, artlover said:

I've never played a thing in my life other than Mario Forever back in the early 2000s *when I used to be a kid*. If I, and if only I were to start playing games now, what should I play that'd be on PirateBay? :oops:

Hmm, if you like futurist stuff check if there's Detroit: Become Human 

Pennywise
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

Too bad it's FPS, and I can't play it. FPS games make me feel sick.

Is it the first person part? Maybe they have an epileptic effect or something 

Archived