Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Can you explain the problem? Also that request is clearly a joke. They also said to follow thay account as an act of reparation. :huntyga:

Just now, Queen Bitch said:

So I’m a transphobe for buying a game? And I owe 70$ (more than the cost of the actual game) to transwomen for buying it?

Last I checked they were actually doing what they can to be as inclusive as possible for removing gender options and letting players customize their characters bodies exactly how they want to, in order to not exclude anyone. 

I think their attitude is instances of trans-fetishization and CDPR's attitude to the whole thing (as I've read there's been some problematic moments throughout the whole development of the thing). The "pay me" thing is ridiculous of course, but I can see the source of concern too, I guess.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I think their attitude is instances of trans-fetishization and CDPR's attitude to the whole thing (as I've read there's been some problematic moments throughout the whole development of the thing). The "pay me" thing is ridiculous of course, but I can see the source of concern too, I guess.

It's not their problem if you're going to fetishize them tho. They're only giving the option to  customize bodies in any way possible

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah. Idg why would anyone buy a nintendo switch when you could have way better graphics for about the same price. Also the games  are so childish

personally i care much more about fun gameplay than realistic graphics tbh. I find switch games to be more fun than others. And it's not like all their games are mario games, there are many games that are not child-oriented 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It's not their problem if you're going to fetishize them tho. They're only giving the option to make customize bodies in any way possible

It may not be, but I'm not going to dictate how others are going to feel about it. Since I'm not a part of that whole gamer culture on twitter anyway, I'll keep to myself about all this tbh. 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

personally i care much more about fun gameplay than realistic graphics tbh. I find switch games to be more fun than others. And it's not like all their games are mario games, there are many games that are not child-oriented 

I think open world games where you could mess around with people and driving cars are waaaaay more fun than that

SHALLOW
Just now, Pennywise said:

It may not be, but I'm not going to dictate how others are going to feel about it. Since I'm not a part of that whole gamer culture on twitter anyway, I'll keep to myself about all this tbh. 

I think that post is s joke anyway so... Let's not worry about it :enigma:

FFXIV WhiteMage
36 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Not until it comes out on Steam :selena:

That will take years :air: most Triple A games are staying away from steam now

Pennywise
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

That will take years :air: most Triple A games are staying away from steam now

The other options are way too expensive for me tho :selena:

Pennywise

Apparently you also have penis and vagina options to choose from in the character creation, y'all :messga:

I’m into the cyberpunk genre but not into the games these people do so I’ll pass

Pennywise
Just now, Vergil said:

I’m into the cyberpunk genre but not into the games these people do so I’ll pass

Is it because of the people or the games tho, because there's some valid criticism of CDPR around too

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Is it because of the people or the games tho, because there's some valid criticism of CDPR around too

Both. The Witcher 3 was really boring and I don’t want to support crunch either.

Pennywise
Just now, Vergil said:

Both. The Witcher 3 was really boring and I don’t want to support crunch either.

Makes sense. For me, The Witcher 3 was almost unplayable because of how it just throws you right in the middle of the story. I know it's the "third" game, but these franchises should know how to get new players from each game and not only the first one tbh. 

I'm hopeful about cyberpunk, but we'll see soon anyway

Archived