Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Born This Way
Just now, Pennywise said:

Play on Xbox One as a nomad and then play on Series X as a corpo :ally:

Tea, I was wanting play an evil twinky corpo (and idk how much you can chose how the story goes but I wanted to go go against whatever underdog factions there are) but I guess I'll save that for when the game is actually pleasant to look at :ladyhaha:

Also, apparently there's only 1 romance option for gay guys? Like I said earlier, I wasn't expecting much but like, we couldn't have even gotten 2? I guess Bioware was really looking out for us with Dragon Age Inquisition when we had 2 option.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I've seen reviews saying that even really high quality PCs have difficulty running the game :bradley: 

This wasn't my case tbh. I have a mid-tier gaming laptop with a 1660ti, and everything works without a skip in high settings. I've heard there were problems with options like 4K and ray tracing on computers, though.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Born This Way said:

Also, apparently there's only 1 romance option for gay guys?

Yeah, and that's a 80-something-year-old twink :billie:

The best option is a lesbian one, so that's what I'm playing right now :ally:

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

the graphics for current gen are dogshit anyways and also a lot of bugs and crashes according to the consumers so 🤗

The graphics are good. Not on Uncharted level of course, but still. Big open world rpgs arent exactly known for mind blowing graphics

Born This Way

It just arrived. :bradley: Wow I wasn’t expecting a whole little dust sleeve moment with postcards, a map, and a little booklet. And stickers in the case. And the case under the dust jacket has a reversible cover for female V. We love a little wining and dining before hand. :diane:

NNNNNN now I just have to wait a few hours for it to download since I live out in the middle of nowhere. :madge:

Queen Bitch

2 hours into the game. Playing as a Corpo. 

I will say the graphics on current gen are definitely not as good as what they showed off in trailers and gameplay, which 100% confirms they have only showed it off on next-gen consoles and a high-end PC. But graphics definitely aren't "dogshit" :interestinga: Of course if The Last of Us II is the standard by which you judge the graphics of a game, then yeah, pretty much every game ever made can be said to have dogshit graphics. But otherwise no.

So far, the only bugs I have encountered is a small visual bug with a car that wasn't fully rendered and a small lag before my first big shootout. But that's it. Nothing I haven't experienced in other big games. 

River

I’m only buying this for the DICs options

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Pennywise

I'm kinda considering asking for a refund, tbh, I feel like it's not really worth that much at this moment :fatcat:

FFXIV WhiteMage
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Yeah, and that's a 80-something-year-old twink :billie:

The best option is a lesbian one, so that's what I'm playing right now :ally:

I just saw a vid of that and :bear:

I miss Dragon Age: Inquisition gay romance :messga: (Dorian <3)

92d179944fea3801e9100cf630a04b69.jpg

2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

So does it not run well on current gen consoles? :selena: 

I'm not getting a PS5 soon, so if I am getting this game, it's going to be on the PS4. I was worried because I've seen reviews saying that even really high quality PCs have difficulty running the game :bradley: 

The news about the bugs and glitches don't bother me as much though because I think that was to be expected. 

yes I have a Nvidia 3090 (yes I know it’s stupidly excessive LOL)

and 4K ray tracing DESTROYS your PC -  I have to make sure DLSS is at least on performance on ultra performance 

or drop to 1440p and put on balanced dlss to get a consistent 60fps 

I didn’t get it for my ps5 - rather have it on pc 

only played a short bit, I’m in the middle of finals so I don’t really have any time whatsoever but it looks great!

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

DirrtyPony
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I'm kinda considering asking for a refund, tbh, I feel like it's not really worth that much at this moment :fatcat:

I'm seeing a lot of this. That's a bummer to hear :fatcat:

Strung out for another taste

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, DirrtyPony said:

I'm seeing a lot of this. That's a bummer to hear :fatcat:

Like, a part of me is screaming "refund it and buy baldur's gate 3 instead", I don't know what to do rn :selena:

Born This Way
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Like, a part of me is screaming "refund it and buy baldur's gate 3 instead", I don't know what to do rn :selena:

But do you know what to say? :trollga:

Archived