💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

So I've been playing for a few hours now, on PC, and there certainly are some glitches, including a bug that just locked me out of one of the MAIN quests, which was annoying tbh. 

The combat system could use some (a lot) work. The ideas seem fun, but the execution not so. It needs polishing. 

For a game that boasted its character creation a lot, there are surprisingly few options, too.

These are my first impressions for now :flop:

I feel in some ways that they wanted to extend the game release longer but after the amount of delays already that they felt they couldn’t do it again, also not to mention Christmas sales, just a possibility in my mind since they said they wanted it to be the best it can be. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

It's so sad to hear about all the bugs and glitches in the game. I don't think they had this much trouble with The Witcher 3. Of course a big open world game like this will have bugs, but I'm really hoping they can fix some of the worst bugs.

Ladey Gaygay
On 12/7/2020 at 7:47 PM, Luna Lovegood said:

On 12/7/2020 at 7:48 PM, Luna Lovegood said:

You're so quick to cancel things you couldn't even tell that it was false:haroon:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I'll wait a bit before playing. For starters I hear there's a bunch of glitches near the second half of the game. I know that's what day 1 patches are for, but it seems like there'll be several patches needed to smooth things over. Honestly the developers could have waited another month or two and there would still be bugs so I think they just let the game out for those Christmas sales.

I'm pretty sure this game will go on sale soon-ish. I know the game is arguably the most anticipated of 2020 but if Witcher 3, which was made by the same team, is like $20 on several platforms I'm sure this will be too.

Lastly since it's a pretty big game I'll wait until guides spring up. Im sure there'll be parts where I get stuck and need help. I know some people reuse to ever look at a guide but I'm not all that smart, I drink a lot of dumb b1tch juice and need all the help I need.

And lastly the game will eventually get dlc. I'd rather wait till most or all the dlc will come so I'll have that to play too instead of playing the main story, fall out of the game, and then go back in and forget how the game works or what the narrative was when getting back into the dlc.

A good thing about waiting for a game to mellow out is you avoid spoilers and by the time I play there'll be plenty of forum posts and art pieces for me to look through and relish in.

IGN already has a walkthrough guide for the game - they get the game early so these things are ready at launch.

DirrtyPony

I cancelled my pre-order from Best Buy for now. It sounds like it doesn't run on a PS4 well so I'm hesitant to spend the money. With the feedback I'm hearing about it too, I think I'll wait a little.

Strung out for another taste

Naak Le Vaar
30 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

IGN already has a walkthrough guide for the game - they get the game early so these things are ready at launch.

Nooooohoho I don't care much for IGN. I get they're the butt end of the joke a lot, and sometimes they're decent, but theyre not someone I'd have as my top pick for much of anything.

One guide usually isn't what I'm after for either. I like multiple guides to see stuff from different pov as one will be different from another. Maybe one will be terse and direct and I'd like that for maybe something I want a direct answer towards. Another may be more meandering and thoughtful that may have more inside but may not be what I want depending on my mood. Especially for genres or series I'm not familiar with, it's nice to have different guides with different povs that coalesce into something that's useful for me.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Played for like 6 hours last night, and I’m really enjoying it :ally: controls feel a bit clunky at times and I wish the missions would be more clear in places but overall I’m having a lot of fun! Surprisingly the only 2 issues I’ve encountered was a single crash and that time pop ups won’t disappear from my screen until I scan/pickup another one. It’s really nice the game gives you options on how to proceed with parts of the story vs a linear storyline. 

I can’t speak about performance for anyone else because all of our PCs are built differently, but I’m running on a GTX 1060 6GB, 24GB of ram and my game runs phenomenally on high settings. 

Luna Lovegood
49 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You're so quick to cancel things you couldn't even tell that it was false:haroon:

the graphics for current gen are dogshit anyways and also a lot of bugs and crashes according to the consumers so 🤗

luna’s advocate

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

the graphics for current gen are dogshit anyways and also a lot of bugs and crashes according to the consumers so 🤗

The graphics surprised me tbh. I was expecting... kinda better. Idk tho maybe I'll feel better about it if I feel more immersed 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Born This Way

My copy is out for delivery but now I'm not sure if I want to play on my Xbox One now or wait until I have a Series X which I probably wont be able buy until next year :bradley:

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Pennywise
19 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Nooooohoho I don't care much for IGN. I get they're the butt end of the joke a lot, and sometimes they're decent, but theyre not someone I'd have as my top pick for much of anything.

One guide usually isn't what I'm after for either. I like multiple guides to see stuff from different pov as one will be different from another. Maybe one will be terse and direct and I'd like that for maybe something I want a direct answer towards. Another may be more meandering and thoughtful that may have more inside but may not be what I want depending on my mood. Especially for genres or series I'm not familiar with, it's nice to have different guides with different povs that coalesce into something that's useful for me.

I love their guides tho :selena:

Pennywise
Just now, Born This Way said:

My copy is out for delivery but now I'm not sure if I want to play on my Xbox One now or wait until I have a Series X which I probably wont be able buy until next year :bradley:

Play on Xbox One as a nomad and then play on Series X as a corpo :ally:

Reality

So does it not run well on current gen consoles? :selena: 

I'm not getting a PS5 soon, so if I am getting this game, it's going to be on the PS4. I was worried because I've seen reviews saying that even really high quality PCs have difficulty running the game :bradley: 

The news about the bugs and glitches don't bother me as much though because I think that was to be expected. 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Play on Xbox One as a nomad and then play on Series X as a corpo :ally:

How's the corpo story/gameplay? That's what I'm planning to make my character.

🃏🖤👹

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

How's the corpo story/gameplay? That's what I'm planning to make my character.

I don't really know. I'm doing a nomad playthrough right now, and then the street one, and then a villain corpo probably. It sounds like it could be interesting if we get to play corporate politics, though. 

Archived