𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Only 25 Republicans acknowledge Biden won the election

alicefromabove

I can't believe people in a 1st world country can be so ignorant. 

But I'm not shocked since a clown was elected president 4 years ago. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Jed

Because the voting base for trump

is all encompassing. If they dare say anything thats different from him they risk losing their job. Its scary

• Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

Curunir
1 minute ago, Jed said:

Because the voting base for trump

is all encompassing. If they dare say anything thats different from him they risk losing their job. Its scary

Yup. Watch them all turn their back on Trump after he leaves office and start ѕhit talking him just like they did before 2016. Pathetic cowards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reality
3 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Yup. Watch them all turn their back on Trump after he leaves office and start ѕhit talking him just like they did before 2016. Pathetic cowards.

I actually think they're going to double down on Trump after Biden officially takes the office. The Republican Party has shifted to the Trump Party now, and it's going to take a drastic change for it to shift back. We are literally witnessing a historic shift in one of the two major parties in the US.

A lot of Republican voters now love Trump and I feel like Republican politicians know that. They'll continue to move right with or without Trump. Besides, even when Trump leaves office, he's still going to have a very strong grip on the Republican Party after that.

Stream "WandaVision" on January 15th
  • Like 3

Curunir
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I actually think they're going to double down on Trump after Biden officially takes the office. The Republican Party has shifted to the Trump Party now, and it's going to take a drastic change for it to shift back. We are literally witnessing a historic shift in one of the two major parties in the US.

A lot of Republican voters now love Trump and I feel like Republican politicians know that. They'll continue to move right with or without Trump. Besides, even when Trump leaves office, he's still going to have a very strong grip on the Republican Party after that.

I hope what you're saying doesn't come true, although I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out to be that way. The Republican Party is an absolute joke and an embarrassment to democracy.

Edited by Curunir
  • Like 1

Oriane

I thought only 25 Republican voters in all of America :air:

Hey sis! I know it's a bit awkward to ask but can you make me win? I know I flopped this round, I want to make sure I still have my throne

Cookie Woman
16 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I thought only 25 Republican voters in all of America :air:

Probably, yeah

https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI
  • Like 1

TimisaMonster

Acknowledge vs Believe are 2 different things...you can privately believe something to be true but never publicly acknowledge it.

The Republicans party is still showing fear of Trumps disapproval and losing their jobs and voter pool...

Once he is out...I expect a 180 for these people

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 1

caulixtla

I hate to come down to saying this, but I have to: The hard core Trump supporters just do not have the intelligence to process facts in a coherent manner. So, instead, they just believe every single lie Trump says, then conveniently forget the lies when it’s no longer feasible to pretend to believe them.

For example, Trump supporters were convinced Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya, forget about facts. And, they are convinced that doctors are inflating the number of COVID-19 deaths, forget about what all the fact checkers say.

And now, they are convinced the election is rigged, and do not care about facts. I mean, these people must be really dense and stupid: Either Trump is lying, or the entire mainstream media is lying, all of the Republican secretary of states counting votes are lying, and all of the judges (including Republican-appointed and even Trump-appointed judges) dismissing every single one of Trump’s lawsuits alleging widespread voter fraud are lying.

It comes to a point where the only thing a reasonable person with a functioning brain can believe is that Trump is lying. Because, as per Occam’s razor, it’s a lot simpler to have Trump be lying than having the entire world except Trump be lying.

To be a member of the Republican party these days means rejecting basic facts and living in an Orwellian lie. It’s no longer a question of tax policy.

Edited by caulixtla
“Don’t be unconscious all day on your f***ing phone” — Lady Gaga
  • Like 1

Morbid

But what then when 2024 comes around? If Trump decides to run again, these same Republicans will have to run against him. 🤔

Nickolas724
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Aren't you guys about to have a 2nd election?

Maybe you’re referring to the Georgia run offs, there’s two elections in Georgia and it will determine which party controls the senate which is huge