𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
request

Does anyone has a copy of Scheiße 4 U?

Kadikaado

There was a mash up song by DJ Positronic called Scheiße 4 U, it's a mash up between Scheiße by Lady Gaga and I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears, there's also samples of some Shakira song in it as well. I lost my previous laptop and even though I look for it everywhere there's nowhere to find it. I loved DJ Positronic's mashups also DJ Positronic's Godney Megamix (a Britney megamix). I love his work, but I think he was being sued for his mash ups.

Kadikaado
On 12/5/2020 at 3:09 AM, Chris Evans said:

i found it on meetmusic.ru just search for it as Scheiße 4 U

Thanks so much, I had no idea about this site. I didn't even know this topic had any response, I was searching on google and found it and I downloaded the track. Thanks so much!

On 12/5/2020 at 2:31 AM, tylertremallose said:

have you tried messaging him on facebook for the track? i found it on a website but says its a private track

https://hearthis.at/positronic/scheie-4-u-positronic-mashup/

I used to follow him on Facebook, but he stopped djing, I guess he was accused of infringing copyrights, it was a shame because he was the best mash up artist I ever heard about.