💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila C. already working on her 3rd album

Kimmo

Featured Posts

huttont

Am I the only one who think her second album is a total serve?? There isn’t a single song that I don’t like 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
32 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Ummm yes your original post explicitly says:

not everyone bashing camila/romance when it was 6 places above chromatica on the year end list lmfao

Like, what does it selling more than Chromatica have to do with anything? Doesn’t meant everyone here should be “respectful” of the album bc it sold more lol.

i didn’t say people should like the album it just seems a bit hypocritical to call her a flop when clearly she did at least decent. never called for people to like the album. read it again next time

ZiggyZiggs
50 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

gaga is gaga

still doesn’t change the fact that camila is above chromatica. look, i actually despise camila but the goalpost moving on this site is just too much sometimes lmfao

Yea but she’s no Taylor. What’s your point?

ZiggyZiggs
40 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Ummm yes your original post explicitly says:

not everyone bashing camila/romance when it was 6 places above chromatica on the year end list lmfao

Like, what does it selling more than Chromatica have to do with anything? Doesn’t meant everyone here should be “respectful” of the album bc it sold more lol.

Literally this. Who tf was talking about sales here lol? We were all making fun of miss camila for various reasons. And there comes this person randomly talking about sales and comparing it to chromatica. Like who asked about chromatica and sales babes @Chromatography 😭😭😭

Chromatography
51 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Literally this. Who tf was talking about sales here lol? We were all making fun of miss camila for various reasons. And there comes this person randomly talking about sales and comparing it to chromatica. Like who asked about chromatica and sales babes @Chromatography 😭😭😭

calm down babes 

Teletubby
10 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

The flop after flop after flop after flop rollout of her 2nd album was so fun to see

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Amidana
7 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

She’s annoys the s*** out of me. Next

and no, I wouldn’t want Shawn either even if they paid me.

Then don't comment on this topic? 

BornAsUnic0rn
7 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yea Taylor is Taylor lol we all know when it comes to sales there’s really no one else who does it like she does. There’s no comparison there. She can get them billboard chart points in her sleep. 

Romance had a full year to tally up points. The fact that it is only 6 places above chromatica which only had like 4/5 months of activity is quite embarrassing for camila. Cuz it’s just her sophomore effort, she shouldn’t be flopping yet. It should’ve been a surefire hit especially cuz her debut era was huge. 

Gags on the other hand is on her 6th album. This comparison isn’t giving what you thought it was going to gave noo.

yes, excuses to make gaga look good and tear others down. work. 

ToxicHot

I hope it’s a banger! :party:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived