Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dolly Parton releases new song ‘I Still Believe’

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

Dolly Parton released a new song called ‘I Still Believe’ which was written during lockdown. She performed it on her special ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas’ The song is released as a bonus track for her Christmas album ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas’ 

Available now on all streaming services 

Together You And I!

rumours
9 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

@rumours have you heard this yet? 

Yeah, I heard it a couple of hours ago. Sorry for replying so late.

Overall, I enjoy the track! It's one of the more "religiousy" (for lack of a more technical term) tracks on the album, but I still found it to be quite enjoyable. What are your thoughts on the song?

I have found Dolly Parton's fans gathering place in GGD. I feel so accomplished

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

rumours
1 minute ago, Jill said:

Just wait till we topple the GGD sorta-kinda-Italian mafia with our yeehaw propaganda.

Y'all aren't ready

#art GIF by Yoshi Sodeoka#art GIF by Yoshi Sodeoka#art GIF by Yoshi Sodeoka

Better Day
1 hour ago, rumours said:

Yeah, I heard it a couple of hours ago. Sorry for replying so late.

Overall, I enjoy the track! It's one of the more "religiousy" (for lack of a more technical term) tracks on the album, but I still found it to be quite enjoyable. What are your thoughts on the song?

I’ve heard it twice already and quite forgettable to me. Must of been I wasn’t listening properly but it is a lovely song. 

Together You And I!

Better Day
1 hour ago, Jill said:

You should come and join us :whitney: 

Together You And I!

16 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

You should come and join us :whitney: 

I will try and listen to more Dolly for sure :vegas:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Better Day
5 minutes ago, Jill said:

I will try and listen to more Dolly for sure :vegas:

Come back and let’s us know how you get on! 

Together You And I!

rumours
1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

I’ve heard it twice already and quite forgettable to me. Must of been I wasn’t listening properly but it is a lovely song. 

I mean... while I enjoyed it, it certainly isn't my favorite track from the album. Of the two songs she's released this year that seem to address the current state of the world (this song and "When Life Is Good Again"), I certainly prefer "When Life is Good Again".

From what I've read, the CBS Christmas special she's doing on Sunday will have a slight religious angle to it. "I Still Believe" is supposed to get its first proper promo during that.

Better Day
4 minutes ago, rumours said:

I mean... while I enjoyed it, it certainly isn't my favorite track from the album. Of the two songs she's released this year that seem to address the current state of the world (this song and "When Life Is Good Again"), I certainly prefer "When Life is Good Again".

From what I've read, the CBS Christmas special she's doing on Sunday will have a slight religious angle to it. "I Still Believe" is supposed to get its first proper promo during that.

I do agree. When Life Is Good Again has helped me through lockdown. It picks me up when I feel life is getting too much. Thinking about watching the special because Dolly. 

And Dolly is the guest star on ‘Proud Radio’ on Apple Country Radio at 5pmET, 10pm UK time. 

Together You And I!

Archived