💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Joanne (Piano Version) Music Video

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Thought about this song and video today. Feels like such a simpler time back then, even though the Joanne era wasn’t THAT long ago HAHA. Brought a smile to my face and I hope it brings you a smile too. :nick:

highongaga

i always loved the album version, but the added vocals and adlibs make this one a lot more emotional to me :wub:

YEAHHH BUDDY

ItWasntLaauv
1 minute ago, highongaga said:

i always loved the album version, but the added vocals and adlibs make this one a lot more emotional to me :wub:

This version with the video really completed everything, especially the bloom-y shots of her walking through nature and spinning HAHA, it sounds silly describing it in words, but it’s just so nice. :sara:

Blastertoyo

I much prefer this version 

the album version is much folkier and I feel like that almost overshadows the song’s message 

please enlighten me to death

DoremonLove

This was the first mv drop i had witnessed after i became a stan:giveup:i love it so much.

How can anoyone not love gaga

danbekim

still one of my favorite songs by her, I loved the surprise drop and I love the music video too :kiss:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Joshie S

It was so crazy, the song dropped as a surprise JUST as I was leaving my home and family of 25 years to go live on the other side of the country.

As we were driving across the dirt roads of the middle of Australia, I was listening to Gaga sing to me in my ears, "girl, where do you think you're going?":trollga:

It was very special though, a beautiful time in my life.:enigma:

I loved this version of the song, and love the original just as much. I'm so glad she pushed to do this. It was so special for her and the clip is so beautiful.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

I do prefer this to the album version. Ultimately, I'm here for that voice.

And I'm only noticing now .... Joanne's second name was Stefani. 

Archived