news

Nicola Formichetti: "the journey continues"

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

its like i lowkey wanna move but this could happen who knows when :air: im so tired of being thirsty

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Curunir

Is there anyone petty enough to screencap all the users that said "Chromatica ended with 911, get over it, it's done, blah blah blah"? :billie:

I completely understand the frustration about the "lack of promo" since we're not used to that, but the ASSUMPTIONS that have been made here these past few months, mostly negative, have been honestly disgusting. Entitled little brats smh :madge:

LGMonster95
Just now, Curunir said:

Is there anyone petty enough to screencap all the users that said "Chromatica ended with 911, get over it, it's done, blah blah blah"? :billie:

I completely understand the frustration about the "lack of promo" since we're not used to that, but the ASSUMPTIONS that have been made here these past few months, mostly negative, have been honestly disgusting. Entitled little brats smh :madge:

I also don't understand the need of some of them to throw their negativity on other fans like ok you think the era is done? Then move on, why are you still here...

And then it’ll be cancelled again and it’ll restart again and then it’ll cancel again and the cycle continues

NichuuB
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

it's never gonna be... and it's always been a mess...

That's why she will never perform chromatica:bradley::bradley:

Property of @Whale

ToxicHot

Can’t wait for literally ANYTHING that’s in store for us. I mean, the Oreo collab was cool. And certainly better than nothing!

Could this mean a Chromatica deluxe version or even an EP?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, My Name Is Alice said:

AKA there will be a plague caused by rats, which will prompt the immediate pause of the next restart

The Black Death is coming back 2021 :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Illuminati

I feel like "the journey continues" has been posted like several times now with barely anything to follow

I realize hype is built on teasing and conjecture, and it's more fun that way for most people than just getting spoonfed the straight info...

But after all the craziness of 2020 I personally would just like some straightforward info on what we're getting soon, instead of vagueness and teasing :deadbanana: Just some nice concrete info or a timeline from her team. It would be a relief to know something for sure (or as sure as you can be in these wild times...), for a change of pace. The Chromatica Ball itself has been a dangling thread for so long...

inb4 someone says "well you know the Oreos are coming :derpga:" or the 911 remixes (which I've heard much more about from fan sites than from herself or her team! tho yeah I'm looking forward to them)

Idk maybe I just need reassurance tonight and not emojis to decode aaaagh :deadbanana: lol

⚡🐲

2 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Stfu we're going in the rocket to TAKE OFF TO THE PLANET, TO THE PLANET

CHROMATICA 

he also said something similar to this at another point and nothing happened. I remember it distinctly. I think he is just trolling or confused cuz he saw hype and the Oreo cookie deal or something :messga: 

Archived