Karen Smith
Just now, numb the flame said:

okay good, sorry if I seemed all bitchy :kara:

It's okay we're both bitches and I love it :ally:

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko1

Rosé is trending ww on Twitter with 1.23 M tweets. But she’s no one!!!1!1!11! according to some folks here. I mean, I’m not even a fan but this is huge and it will be advertised all the time up until the show on Jan 31st. 

Maybe Gaga will release somethign else but it won’t be Sour Candy imo.

Moonlight on Water
Just now, DonnieDarko1 said:

Rosé is trending ww on Twitter with 1.23 M tweets. But she’s no one!!!1!1!11! according to some folks here. I mean, I’m not even a fan but this is huge and it will be advertised all the time up until the show on Jan 31st. 

stop being shady, damn

she/her

Karen Smith

I have online classes in 15 mins and I wont be here for 1,5 hour and I'm gaucking scared about it :saladga: you gheys are gonna hit 500 without me 

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

Oh trending on twitter is a thing now 

confused emma stone GIF by SAG Awards

Genuine Guy 09

Who is taking bets on our resident insider pulling a 'plans changed' card and trying to say MV is coming at a later date after repeating multiple times that the MV is coming 29th and if it doesn't it'll leak? :billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

DonnieDarko1
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

stop being shady, damn

I’m not shady. Sorry if you felt that way. If anything, that person was shady towards BLACKPINK. But it’s ok. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Who is taking bets on our resident insider pulling a 'plans changed' card and trying to say MV is coming at a later date after repeating multiple times that the MV is coming 29th and if it doesn't it'll leak? :billie:

Inbefore he says sour candy video converted to rosé solo:ally:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Tempting :billie:

DonnieDarko1
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

rainbow brite 80s GIF

Tinnitus15

What if it’s a mv they release it as 911...no promo just a mv lool..I am starting to think that maybe it will be just a performance 

Moonlight on Water
Just now, DonnieDarko1 said:

I’m not shady. Sorry if you felt that way. If anything, that person was shady towards BLACKPINK. But it’s ok. 

i just don't like seeing drama here is all. like i don't wanna be the thread police or anything but i don't like seeing ppl getting stressed out over smth like this is all

she/her

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived