Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch
Just now, nikola said:

But this is a clown thread, not a thread for official news 

ok, but it's stressful. I'm out, i'm done with all the lies. Sorry. 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko1
Just now, Little99 said:

Kids, what you're talking about, it is coming on Friday, the end. 

Rosé’s solo and video? Wbk.

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Person in an Abusive relationship teas :stalkga:

american horror story fiona goode GIF

she/her

Karen Smith
Just now, DonnieDarko1 said:

Rosé’s solo and video? Wbk.

Who cares about some rose? She has nothing to do with Gaga herself, stop you're going too far. 

Luke78619
Just now, DonnieDarko1 said:

No credible source said there is a SC video. The only credible source out there that is giving info said there is no SC video. This is basically it.

Yeah I haven’t taken any of the twitter accounts claims seriously at all, there were so many of them saying different things, like stanleakz or the one who apparently gets tea about loads of artists correct

a list with their claims about SC would be ideal so that we know that there is absolutely 0 knowledge behind their claims :vegas: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

numb the flame
Just now, Little99 said:

Who cares about some rose? She has nothing to do with Gaga herself, stop you're going too far. 

pretty sure Rosé is one of the BP girls 

DonnieDarko1
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Rosé is a part of BLACKPINK that is having a live show in a few days and she will debut her solo single there. There is no space for a Sour Candy roll out.

Gorehound

Tbf we've had a SC lyric video which was technically more a visual, and we've not had a lyric video for any other song so maybe that's really all we'll get for SC. 

Tbh if there is a new video I'd rather it be for a different song anyway lol

I'm fine, Ta

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Art Police said:

Six more pages to go kids!

It'd be a shame if this thread were locked on page 499 :fan:

💚

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

Rosé is a part of BLACKPINK that is having a live show in a few days and she will debut her solo single there. There is no space for a Sour Candy roll out.

Very sad but true. 

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Yeah I haven’t taken any of the twitter accounts claims seriously at all, there were so many of them saying different things, like stanleakz or the one who apparently gets tea about loads of artists correct

a list with their claims about SC would be ideal so that we know that there is absolutely 0 knowledge behind their claims :vegas: 

Tbh luke we don't really have any insiders anymore for our base, the 1 that has actually been surprisingly consistent has said multiple times there's no SC MV and they don't know why we think that. 

In my mind then then, there's either a performance or something else completely new coming for Chromatica. That same account has said twice 'Gaga coming' so it could be that SC is only getting something small

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

It'd be a shame if this thread were locked on page 499 :fan:

But you won't...

2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

pretty sure Rosé is one of the BP girls 

So

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

Rosé is a part of BLACKPINK that is having a live show in a few days iand she will debut her solo single there. There is no space for a Sour Candy roll out.

You're ridiculous, sorry, but Gaga label doesn't care for rose herself, this is true. Sorry but Gaga is much much bigger, and I'm sure that Rose single debut won't reschedule Gaga's mv

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived