rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MeetinDaShadow
9 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

Song is single when they put it on radio, and 911 is not sent to the radio

In some parts it was.

It was serviced to Italian contemporary hit radio on September 25, 2020.

Therefore it's a single. It just needs one region

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

Not quite sure whether afentis is an actual insider or just a fan with the marketing degree, but at least he/she is the first one who promises neither a restart nor the continuation of journey
Maybe we will get a video for SC and the remix album in May to celebrate one year of Chromatica with long-awaited Babylon/Free Woman music videos and that is the bittersweet end 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

yes and
12 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Blackpink’s choreographer 

I mean... Rose and Lisa apparently filmed their solo music videos and it's too late for him to get news about SC

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

The fact that she still didn't do a virtual show is crazy to me...if there is an artist that can do a top-notch online show it's lady gaga. And don't come at me with those stupid excuses where she doesn't want to do the show without an audience... I am sorry but these are different and hard times and we have to go with them... Who knows when she will be able to do a show with the audience. I for sure know that in 2021 the chances of regular concerts are small... Because there is no way most counties will vaccinate enough people till the end of the year... And going to concerts with covid test simply doesn't make sense... So at the end of the day its either a virtual show in 2021 or no show at all 

Look at dua and Kylie their shows were simple yet effective... Kaylie had a bunch of fancy laser lights and her show was so amazing... So she doesn't have to have some big stage to do a virtual show 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

So I guess 3 hours and 24 mins 

Season 5 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

We hope so...but the “still being discussed” is worrying me 

43 minutes ago, L E O said:

It was on some countries! (France and Italy are the first ones that comes to mind, but I think there was at least one non-European country that also played it a few time) That + the performance + the remixes + the music video + the official sponsored teasers saying "new single" (made by her team), it's a single. It wasn't big by any mean, for sure, but still a single!

EDIT: @numb the flame France too! Even if it left as soon as it came lmao

+ some local stations in Poland 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Karen Smith
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

We hope so...but the “still being discussed” is worrying me 

That's why I'm here to get you hype 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

+ some local stations in Poland 

Where

Karen Smith
Just now, franminervini said:

Hi sis! So... today is the day huh? :ladyhaha::flop:

It is! Get in our clown train and make sure your wig is glue very well, stay tuned :oops:

1 hour ago, nikola said:

The saddest thing about this era is that we will probably never get the full story of the tribes.... like sl video introduced the story that will probably never be finished 

Yeah that part seemed really interesting I would love to have the whole story of Chromatica that she came up with

1 hour ago, Little99 said:

Honey, everyone can edit wiki page. Time to stop believing this site. 

Says the person that believes a random account on a forum that has not been proven to be trustworthy whatsoever :bear:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived