Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, ghs said:

I can’t wait for the last week of January.
The fact that i’ve been saying this since October...oh let’s wait for the election to end, oh let’s wait for the AMAs, oh let’s wait for the very fairy xmas.:bear:

Yeah let's wait till the end of Gucci shooting :sis:

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, eevie said:

not this thread on the trending now page again 😖

It never left :staymad:

Do you guys think Gaga will make up for the Chromatica Ball cancelation or just ignore it and move on like the rest of the era?

Do you guys remember 9 months ago when there was gonna be a Free Woman video AND a Babylon video shot by Nick Knight? :fatcat: OH and Chromatica TV website going up with a platform ready for a livestream event.

:fatcat: 
Babylon (Early Version) :fatcat: 

Traumatica indeed.

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, ghs said:

Do you guys remember 9 months ago when there was gonna be a Free Woman video AND a Babylon video shot by Nick Knight? :fatcat: OH and Chromatica TV website going up with a platform ready for a livestream event.

:fatcat: 
Babylon (Early Version) :fatcat: 

Traumatica indeed.

Don’t even start with Chromatica tv and early version...I remember reading the whole banned words list I laughed

numb the flame
17 minutes ago, ghs said:

Do you guys think Gaga will make up for the Chromatica Ball cancelation or just ignore it and move on like the rest of the era?

At this point, she's had many chances to perform (AMA's etc) but she hasn't so if she doesn't perform I'm not fussed however I'll gladly appreciate any performances if she does decide to do anything. I fully expect "sorry tour's cancelled, you'll get your refunds within 7 working days. see you in Gucci xoxo"

Early Version
36 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

y38Ei8F.gif

That gif is hilarious :ladyhaha:

Did you made this masterpiece?

I need this as my avi :yennefer:

Smarticle
4 minutes ago, Early Version said:

That gif is hilarious :ladyhaha:

Did you made this masterpiece?

I need this as my avi :yennefer:

i found it off twitter, credits to him :ladyhaha:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

GenericPhag
26 minutes ago, ghs said:

Considering how much we paint her as money hungry, a virtual concert would be easy money. She has a notably big and loyal core fanbase and she could include Ari or BP to court some other people, I'd be shocked if it didn't do very well. Otherwise, idk. I want to say she'll just postpone it again considering how much she genuinely loves performing live (and how touring makes up a majority of the money an artist makes) but who knows. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived