Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
perfumgenius
6 minutes ago, ghs said:

Well if it’s not it then what it is hun. It’s been 2 weeks...

the week is not over yet :ally:

:enigma:

Mother of Puppies
On 9/8/2020 at 11:07 AM, afentis said:

There's this concept, in a desert landscape, about getting into her own mind to fight herself and past traumas, with a psychedelic art color scheme palette for the clothing, etc.

Would you like to see that?

I have just done some scientific research and came across this (above)

Afentis posted this on the 8th of September last year... and the 911 video premiered on the 18th of September... 10 days after he posted this. It literally describes the 911 music video... 

howie mandel omg GIF by America's Got Talent

On 12/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, afentis said:

a bit more than 24h and we will have it 

ok, this is also what afentis said... and it wasn´t true. :bear:

And then he wrote this:

On 1/7/2021 at 7:59 PM, afentis said:

I told you guys. End January, just relax and be patient. YES, there's a video, and the song will be performed at BLACKPINK's concert. Everything is already closed, it was all ready for end-2020, but due to few factors, mostly their concert delay, they pushed all back. But it's 100% sure.

The song will be performed at Blackpinks concert (which will take place the next days right?)

So the question is: will they perform the song with or without Gaga? :triggered:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

7 minutes ago, L E O said:

Nothing, because they lied :vegas:

(I'm guessing they hoped it would be the Kylie collab that's been around for a while)

If they believed that Kylie rumor AND RUN with it and even included a video 

flavor of love wtf GIF

Does everyone agree that if we don’t get anything by the end of this month that the era is officially over? :bradley:

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Smithy said:

Does everyone agree that if we don’t get anything by the end of this month that the era is officially over? :bradley:

Yup. :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

4 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Mmm hmmmm

3 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Yes and no because she still has to cancel the Chromatica Ball. If it was a few years ago i would say she was gonna do something  to make up for it but now she only cares about brand deals and that make up thing so it’s fair to say it will be over.

Stupid Oreo
22 minutes ago, ghs said:

Well if it’s not it then what it is hun. It’s been 2 weeks...

Supernova?

ConnorFilm
11 minutes ago, Smithy said:

The era was over once she dropped the album and dipped back in May. TBQH. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

MessyTop
17 minutes ago, Smithy said:

The era is not over until every messy bottom is pooping Chromatica Oreos!!! 
128963317-1054211035006288-8628270545136

36 minutes ago, ghs said:

Yes and no because she still has to cancel the Chromatica Ball. If it was a few years ago i would say she was gonna do something  to make up for it but now she only cares about brand deals and that make up thing so it’s fair to say it will be over.

I don’t think that’s all she cares about, I think she had a legal obligation to follow through with them whereas everything else she had planned fell through for one reason or another; so it looks like that’s all she cares about when if that was the case, she’d do brand deals constantly rather than just with album cycles. Correct me if I’m wrong but prior to Chromatica wasn’t the only brand deal she had Tudor?

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived