💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's the difference?

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
12 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Lets not speak about Kendall Jenner's Pepsi commercial, I'd doubt anybody would want something to do with them after that.....:bear:

Infamy is still iconic 

please enlighten me to death

popatemyshart

No one asked for this lol It’s the first time she’s talked about her album in forever, and the 911 deleted scenes don’t count sorry.

LGMonster95
30 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

This. It's no biggie...Nearly every big star does these cash grabs....and this is coming from someone who assumed it was a charity thing because of the "initiative" wording. H*ll, even FKA Twigs did cash grabs for Google and Nike. FFS Gaga's not out there saying "buy cookies and get special Chromatica sh*t." 

Also...like I love Taylor, but she's out there shelling credit cards & special "rewards" for her stuff you can get if you sign up for a credit card. So fans acting like Gaga's doing something super exploitative and unlike any other celeb out there need a reality check and need to stop holding her up to standards that nearly every other big pop girl fails.

Exactly, we should not demonize her now because she has some deals that would also get her some money, It's completely normal especially now with this pandemic that blocked her Vegas show and her tour, and beside this she always makes sure that she sends a positive message with everything that she does, at the end of the day she's also a business woman, she always had deals.

Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Exactly, we should not demonize her now because she has some deals that would also get her some money, It's completely normal especially now with this pandemic that blocked her Vegas show and her tour, and beside this she always makes sure that she sends a positive message with everything that she does, at the end of the day she's also a business woman, she always had deals.

Plus, i think this deal has a lot to do with the BTWF. Oreo is a huge company that makes a lot of money and can help the charity, Gaga puts her name to a product which will make it popular and it benefits the charity that Gaga holds close to her.

There's no difference. At least Gaga makes, I guess you can say, the cringiest collabs, contribute to BTWF or integrate her ethos.

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I just wonder why its necessary to have branddeal after branddeal she has to promote. 

I was thinking this the other day when ppl were complaining about merch...the music industry has no money. Gaga has outright said this when she basically paid for ARTPOPs promo. One of the reasons Gaga's rise was so outstanding is because Napster was obliterating the industry. And streaming is still obliterating the industry.

Spoiler

OT: Everyone likes their "free" Spotify but forget that the artists and producers are being paid fractions of a penny. It's come to the point where the merch is where the money is. And now with all tour cancelled, it's the only income for many.

blackdogtee.jpg

Labels aren't trying to pay for this stuff. So, just like Campari in LoveGame and Bwin in Poker Face and Parrot speakers in Bad Romance and Virgin Mobile in Telephone and Diesel sunglasses in John Wayne and LG in 911 (and like most music videos from 2000-10)... If you want epic promo and vids, someone has to pay that epic bill. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Agunimon

I think most people, myself included, don't give a **** that this is a cash grab. Most people here are disappointed that this is the only promotion she's done for her album in X time.

Acting like you can't suffer from mental illness and do your job.

LilyLark
59 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I feel like stans underestimate just how expensive it is for pop stars to be...pop stars. They have full time employees and people like Gaga, Taylor, Bey probably spend at least 750k to a million bucks a year on security alone. Even if they were just doing the cash grabs for superficial reasons, who cares, but as you said Gaga does do substantial charity work so dragging her (or other pop girls) for a normal endorsement deal is bizarre.

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I feel like stans underestimate just how expensive it is for pop stars to be...pop stars. They have full time employees and people like Gaga, Taylor, Bey probably spend at least 750k to a million bucks a year on security alone. Even if they were just doing the cash grabs for superficial reasons, who cares, but as you said Gaga does do substantial charity work so dragging her (or other pop girls) for a normal endorsement deal is bizarre.

It's just not fair with her especially when she actually had a lot of opportunities to make tons of money which she didn't took (like for example she accepted to work on A Star Is Born movie for pretty much minimum money) her charity work aswell. She's going to get into deals but money overall has never been her #1 priority

RAMROD

I know she will get clown for this since the rumor starts, but IDC when it come ago food and beverages. I just wanna ingest it. And saving one pack for collection in my Gaga shrine. 

All I know is that I will buying by bulk when it releases. :woot:

This will be me on the day of release, except I'll filled the cart with those $4 packs of oreos

7e537876-67e1-11ea-9de8-4adc9756b5c3_ima

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived