Katy Perry unfollows longtime friend on IG after promoting dad/bro’s store

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pennywise
Just now, MonsterSince2008 said:

This was funny
why are you so toxic
like wtheck?

How am I toxic? I asked a question because I was genuinely curious about what was funny, sorry if I came across as mean. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon
20 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Unpopular opinion but I would also unfollow a "friend" if they called me out in my comments when they know how to get to me privately  

if you express a hateful opinion publicly then everyone has the right to reply publicly. if you're allowed to express your opinions about an issue then they're allowed to respond and disagree on the same level playing field

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Healed My Heart
22 hours ago, Pennywise said:

It is not "different opinions", it is basic human rights vs. those against it.

This

17 hours ago, Fresco said:

This country could use a few more republicans that put America's needs before the party platform.

And this.

I'm no longer accepting the excuse of voting for politicians that work to oppress basic human rights, because of overall beliefs in small government, lower taxes, or gun rights. I hear this over and over again as an excuse to why they shouldn't be vilified for voting for Trump and other Republicans who support the same things.

But if so many of these everyday Republicans claim not to support the attacks on women's rights, LGBTQ rights, racial inequity, etc. then why is there no visible activism within the party to change these platforms? We see all the time how major Democratic politicians like Bernie, AOC, Elizabeth Warren, etc. condemn the establishment and we are slowly gaining change within the party. Where is that on the other side for these human rights issues?

She/her 💗💜💙

Her family is all republican, she is democrat (or the other way, idk), so for that reason you are saying that she must hate her family just because that, of course,really nice, a sum of how the world is going. 

I will not be surprised if tomorrow someone tells her she must hate her mother and her family just for being on the other side of politics.

Archived