đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga is writing music?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

No...she clearly doesn't see music as important rn 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snorlax
52 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She is planning a 10 year residency at the Oreo factory

58a259136b66d13009d3ab7c?aspectRatio=16x9&width=1200&key=3020a40c2356a645b4b4

Omg this video popped up on my recommended on YouTube today :lmao:

TheSlash
3 hours ago, Chroma said:

Maybe but in the meantime

74gfdyT.gif

Still not as fast as any German cashier :nails:  :classy: 

Ew, David!

I think she's creating all the time and when she comes up with something she records it and keep it for the future. She probably has a thousand little snippets waiting to be stitched together. It's not like you turn it off.

Interescope be harrassing her

- gurl either you collab with lil ** and twerk on movie or you take this oreo campaign

- well i already to vegas. Bring the oreos

r4therupbeat

every insider says she has new music, but also that she is keep cancelling her teams/interscope's plans for releasing stuff constantly for unknown reasons. So I doubt we're going to hear new music anytime soon

yes and
5 hours ago, Jose P said:

Many will respond jokingly but she most likely IS writing. After all, she’s a songwriter, god knows how many songs she’s written that we will never even know about. And she almost always starts on her next album while touring so it’s not impossible to believe she has been writing stuff during lockdown. As opposed to what many stans say, I really don’t believe she’s just been laying around in bed all day eating pizza lol. Whether whatever she writes sees the light of day, who knows.

Well, she is learning by heart scripts for her coming movies :laughga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

After what we found out about how hard it was for her to force herself to make Chromatica I do worry that she is struggling to write the way she used to these days. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that Chromatica was really not the album that she wanted to make at this point in her life, and maybe she'd have struggled less if she'd allowed herself to follow her muse rather than straining to create something crowd-pleasing. I hope she has learned or will learn to love her craft again.

Jose P
6 minutes ago, Eggs said:

After what we found out about how hard it was for her to force herself to make Chromatica I do worry that she is struggling to write the way she used to these days. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that Chromatica was really not the album that she wanted to make at this point in her life, and maybe she'd have struggled less if she'd allowed herself to follow her muse rather than straining to create something crowd-pleasing. I hope she has learned or will learn to love her craft again.

This is another theory of mine. I really believe she made Chromatica in order to please her fans after years of no dance pop. I don’t believe she was forced, after all, she made the decision herself. But it makes perfect sense with how disconnected she seems to be with this project. She most likely doesn’t enjoy making this kind of music before, she doesn’t enjoy the pop star life anymore. Hence why many have said the Vegas Jazz show is better than Enigma, because she’s actually 100% comfortable there. I also wish,  if that was the case, that she lets herself evolve as an artist instead of going back to please the fans. And maybe that’s what Chromatica was, the pop album to please the fans so she can go ahead and do whatever she wants next.

I think she has two different modes 

actively writing for a project and passively writing cos shes an artist. When she talks about the chroamtica process that was a very specific “work” schedule with bloodpop. Right now i imagine shes not in one of those session phases and is probably more in the conceptualization phase. Cos an artist will make over 20 songs sometimes before they can even come up with a core concept of what the album will actually be. 

MaMaMarryTheNight

Tbh I think she does everything atm BYT writing music

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived