💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"BUY CHROMATICA ON ITUNES" trends on Twitter

COOOK

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
38 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

Seing how you guys react I think I'm starting to feel glad she is not promoting at all. You don't deserve s**t :kiss:

Gurl, don't act like you don't want promo. And if you don't want it it's cause you don't care either so don't go telling people how they should react.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gurl, don't act like you don't want promo. And if you don't want it it's cause you don't care either so don't go telling people how they should react.

I am sorry but I must be the only one who is happy enough with Chromatica being my second favorite album of hers after Born this way. Call me a weirdo if you want but I don't care at all about some lives or photo sessions 😎

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, NAMURO said:

I am sorry but I must be the only one who is happy enough with Chromatica being my second favorite album of hers after Born this way. Call me a weirdo if you want but I don't care at all about some lives or photo sessions 😎

Ok but most of us are not ok with that and we have the right to complain :ohwell:

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok but most of us are not ok with that and we have the right to complain :ohwell:

Sure, but at the end you the complainers are the only ones in pain, so move one :kiss::kiss::kiss:

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

Sure, but at the end you the complainers are the only ones in pain, so move one :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I don't even care about the album that much. I've been very critical of it even tho i still think it's a good album. But she should still promote it. I still want to see her talk to us and perform. I don't get why you don't. 

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't even care about the album that much. I've been very critical of it even tho i still think it's a good album. But she should still promote it. I still want to see her talk to us and perform. I don't get why you don't. 

It's quite simple actually. I can listen to the album for like what, twice a day maybe? But on the contrary I would only see a  live performance or an interview or a photo shoot for like once or twice in my life. So here is the explanation :queenga:

MJHolland
30 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

...or... some of us are actually grateful maybe? LMAO

First dance album in 7 years. 3 music videos (some of her best, I might add). Meaning we’ve gotten a new mv every 3 months, and it seems like we’re about to get another one(?).

Yeah you have the right to complain I guess, but that doesn’t make it chill and that’s sure as f*ck not going to change anything or make Gaga feel better about this album. 

Good on Dua, though. I hope her fans don’t become as spoiled as monsters, and I hope she doesn’t burn out. 

DanielM

Guys, you need to move on. She's not 22 anymore, she doesn't need to prove anything at this point like Dua or Ariana or Billie. It's time for you all to understand we stan a 34-year-old woman, she won't promoting any new album like she promoted BTW. I mean, even Taylor Swift is getting tired, which is okay. Enjoy the music for yourself

SHALLOW
22 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

It's quite simple actually. I can listen to the album for like what, twice a day maybe? But on the contrary I would only see a  live performance or an interview or a photo shoot for like once or twice in my life. So here is the explanation :queenga:

Well, around here we usually go deeper than that. We love interviews where she explains the concept of the album and stuff like that. So don't blame us.

SHALLOW
18 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

...or... some of us are actually grateful maybe? LMAO

First dance album in 7 years. 3 music videos (some of her best, I might add). Meaning we’ve gotten a new mv every 3 months, and it seems like we’re about to get another one(?).

Yeah you have the right to complain I guess, but that doesn’t make it chill and that’s sure as f*ck not going to change anything or make Gaga feel better about this album. 

Good on Dua, though. I hope her fans don’t become as spoiled as monsters, and I hope she doesn’t burn out. 

Ok but like she's still been so silent. It looks like she's got nothing to say about this album. She literally released those singles and never really talked about them. The 911 MV was so interesting, she could've totally said something about it but no. She released it and now she's been gone for 3 months.

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Stream Future Nostalgia 

dont_start_now_2.gif

Offtopic, and thread derailing.... try to stay ontopic, ok? Thanks for understanding!

-- C. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, Zedd said:

Does buying anything on iTunes still make sense? I mean, why to buy few songs if you can access about 40 million songs in about 10 dollars (Apple Music)

10 dollars a month right? Buying in iTunes get the songs for unlimited time. It's not like we can't find a way to stream other music with free lol

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, DanielM said:

Guys, you need to move on. She's not 22 anymore, she doesn't need to prove anything at this point like Dua or Ariana or Billie. It's time for you all to understand we stan a 34-year-old woman, she won't promoting any new album like she promoted BTW. I mean, even Taylor Swift is getting tired, which is okay. Enjoy the music for yourself

Ariana is almost 30 sis wdym lmao 

Archived