other

Say something nice about Babylon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

A flawless song. One of the best she's ever made.

At first I was disappointed because I was expecting the Haus Labs production but then I saw the light.

I'd be ecstatic if she ever releases the HL version but the one on the album is just so good that I know it will always be my favorite.

Stephen
9 hours ago, G U C C I said:

I do have to say that I can't really enjoy it fully because her vocals in the beginning sound so f*cking weird to me! Like literally the first verse is so cringe I just have to grit my teeth until it gets to the chorus. In fact her vocals on the entire album sound off to me. 

Omg I never heard this opinion before this is fascinating to me. :oprah: She doesn’t sound different than usual to me on the album? Genuinely don’t know what you mean but I’m intrigued. 

Lemondeduerl

The 'We only have the weekend you can serve it to me ancient city style/Bodies moving like sculpture on the top of Tower of Babel tonight' parts are one of my favorite melodies she has. 

:)

G U C C I
9 hours ago, Stephen said:

Omg I never heard this opinion before this is fascinating to me. :oprah: She doesn’t sound different than usual to me on the album? Genuinely don’t know what you mean but I’m intrigued. 

I honestly don't know why but her vocals throughout the album sound so off to me at times. Like her voice is just dead sort of. Normally the thing I love about her singing is her tone but on Chromatica that richness in her voice just isn't there. She has moments where she sounds great but not overall. For example her vocals in Fun Tonight, Rain On Me, Sine From Above and Alice sound good to me the whole way through. Obviously she would sound better and I would enjoy them way more if they had completely different productions but that's another conversation. Replay, Enigma, Babylon, Stupid Love and Plastic Doll all have moments where her voice is normal and amazing in the choruses but overall during the versus she sounds dull. Almost like the tone of her voice has been muted and its lifeless. I don't know if I am describing it 100% accurately but that's how it sounds to me and is one of the reasons I dislike the album. 

monster4life231

One of my favourite songs from Chromatica.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Stupid Oreo

She made Babylon the city of Gossip

PERIODT

KWEEN TRICON SHÏT

scheibemonster
21 hours ago, lg5 said:

One of her most campy and fun songs. Also probably the most classic “Gaga” song she’s put out since the BTW era in reference to her debut. 

This! My mom said “that’s so original Gaga” the first time she heard it. 

Archived