đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say something nice about Babylon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s the 4th best song on the album, after Free Smash Hit, Smashegma, and Resmash

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

It’s one of her gayest songs and I absolutely love it! The leaked demo Haus Labs version is amazing but the album version has this regal glamorous feel to it. 

I watch the Pose version regularly but the Wigstock fan video is fitting also  

alsemanche

Top 2 from Chromatica

The album version is so much superior to the alleged HL remix 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Glamourpuss

This song was one of my least favourites along with SFA but both songs have grown on me alot recently. I can see the appeal of Babylon now and won't be opposed to a MV. 

Babylon98
19 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It’s the 4th best song on the album, after Free Smash Hit, Smashegma, and Resmash

jack black stuff mouth GIF

Babylon98

The choirs + the saxophone is heaven. The most enjoyable and unpredictable production in Chromatica by far. 

G U C C I

I adore the sax and wish elements like that appeared throughout the album. The song itself is cute and I think could be a great moment on tour or a killer music video but I do have to say that I can't really enjoy it fully because her vocals in the beginning sound so f*cking weird to me! Like literally the first verse is so cringe I just have to grit my teeth until it gets to the chorus. In fact her vocals on the entire album sound off to me. 

xoxo Craig

Its a great album closer, and it was fun watching y'all meltdown and complaining it wasn't the same one as in the Haus Labs advert :flower:

End Racism Now

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

It can be said only byfan of fun t-oh-night and poppers doll

Alice, SFA and 1000 doves :hor:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived