Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa filming music videos for SIDE B, already planning next album

COOOK

Featured Posts

Putang Ina Mo
39 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Too much Dua Lipa, girl take a break

People also said "too much Gaga" before during the BTW/ARTPOP era. Look at her now :huntyga:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
44 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Too much Dua Lipa, girl take a break

I don't see how this is too much Dua when she's only doing her job and everything is music-related. And it's not as if she was featuring in 100 songs from another artists or sumn"

Regina George
42 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"Ariana Grande before we knew about ROM" teas. I'll bookmark this lol

miley-cyrus3.jpg

Inb4 Gaga is one of the unexpected collabs on side B she was talking about :billie:

Spoiler

Imagine thooo

dead GIF

Her success and productivity reminds me of Gaga between TFM and BTW. Dua’s in her imperial era — let’s hope she can keep it going!

For those who have/will slam Gaga again, just remember she released TFM a year after the TF and BTW under 2 years later and we had plenty of material, Dua Lipa is a newer artist and is still securing her legacy so please stop with the hate :bye:

MANiCURE1295

The way y’all talk about Gaga not promoting make it seem like the woman never broke her hip due to the EXTREME Born This away promo tour and BTWB tour itself treating Gaga like a robot. Girl worked so hard she literally broke her hip.

So sad to see some people forget that. Not saying it’s an excuse for Gaga not to promote now, I think we would all Thoroughly enjoy that. But the way some of y’all speak make it seem like Gaga didn’t already work her ass off traveling around the globe for her first 5 albums before this. Chill, Gaga works incredibly hard. Just cause Dua is doing more right now doesn’t take away any of what I just said. 

Archived