đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD debuts: Miley (40k), Bad Bunny (95k)

Runway

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

What happened to Miley? She’s always been a great artist and Plastic Hearts is on par with other great albums this year, but the sales just aren’t there. Wild that streaming can do that. Ugh.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

Plastic Hearts is an amazing album but these numbers aren't surprising. MDP and Younger Now weren't exactly the best career moves after a huge era like Bangerz. And US has been ignoring most of her releases since Malibu, even Mother's Daughter and Midnight Sky which are stellar. Not to mention that Billboard made that new rule which doesn't count bundles with merch and tickets anymore. So this is probably how a lot of pop girls are going to perform from now on.

Justin Drew Bieber
46 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Selena’s Dreaming of You debuted at #1,

it was the first latin album to do so

I love Selena but Dreaming Of You had several English songs

Damn Miley actually dropped some good music this time, so that’s disappointing, but good for Bad Bunny! 

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I love Selena but Dreaming Of You had several English songs

well Billboard credits it as the first predominantly sung in Spanish album/latin album to have debuted at #1 so :vegas:

1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Tbh, I think BTW 1$ thing hurt Gaga's album sales as she will always be held up to that and it's not easy to do.

That's just stupid people who want to drag others. She's not a flop objectively. 🙉

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Selena’s Dreaming of You debuted at #1,

it was the first latin album to do so

Yes but bad bunny’s album is all Spanish 

dreaming of you is mostly English 

please enlighten me to death

Sneaky Oliver

Where are her fans ?!? I guess Dead Petz and Younger Now really turned them into casual listeners... If only she had a bigger impact with Prisoner. I mean, a good video and live performance. The MV has zero replay value 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

13 hours ago, Hades said:

That's just stupid people who want to drag others. She's not a flop objectively. 🙉

Exactly, ARTPOP was one of the best selling albums of 2013 and was released in mid November. Also, people say SL flopped but it debuted at #5 even though it was leaked a month prior. People love to label her a “flop” just to annoy LM’s when I’m reality she’s doing just fine.

Archived