💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Celebs whose age surprises you?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, vixdean said:

Madonna's image at the start of her career was very much of her own making. The skin-tight lace tights, lots of bangles and studded bracelets, the lace gloves. All of that was basically her making use of whatever she could afford at the time to build her 'pop star' image.

Look at this clip from a contest about choosing the best Madonna wannabes, where one of the panelist was the actual Andy Warhol:

She wasn't really following an image of what was cool, but actually setting it.

You have Cher or Debbie Harry before her, which were her predecessors, but Madonna kind of created this image around female strength, sexual power, authenticity, and confidence, embodying the zeitgeist of the modern pop star and setting the blueprint. Britney, Taylor, Katy, all of them in a way or another borrow from her.

Totally.   Madonna led the way for so many who followed.   Many artists credit Madonna as an influence.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria
17 hours ago, voidfigure said:

Doesn't he have some kind of development disorder? (I'm not sure about it but I remember reading it somewhere, I may be wrong) 

It's called being a tw*nk lol

Helxig
13 hours ago, Kitana said:

girl...celebrities:triggered:

I heard what they said

Style Hair Flip GIF by Ariana Grande

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I'm more often surprised at how young some people are than how old, every time I remeber Lorde and Billie Eillish are years younger than me and they have Grammys I feel so weird

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 hours ago, Luk said:

Madison Square Garden 12/3/19 :heart:

Wow.  Iconic artist and iconic venue!  How was your experience?

looking older -  Birtney, Cardi, Doja, Madonna and Maluma

looking younger - Nicki, Shakira and Cher obvi

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:28 PM, Ronk said:

Wow.  Iconic artist and iconic venue!  How was your experience?

to be honest, it was all worth it, since Cher was my very first "diva" at age 6/7
there weren't many things new from her other tours, and the setlist was pretty shorter than I would have liked, didn't include few of her older hits which I LIVE for, and also there was this awful lady behind me that demanded I stayed sitted (which I obviously denied, frack her)
her stage presence is delightful, even though there's not much interaction with the audience anymore, and there was some lipsyncing as well, but most of it was 100% live and she's still nailing it for a woman who's over 70.
even though I'm critical about many things, the whole experience was amazing, specially cause I had never seen any of my favorite singers live with a whole structure and stuff (I went to Rock in Rio to see Gaga, but.. you know) and it was so beautiful and fun, i'll always cherish that moment in my life, and I can't wait to witness my other favorites, specially Gaga and Kylie, and I'll be already satisfied for the rest of my life hahah

5 hours ago, Luk said:

to be honest, it was all worth it, since Cher was my very first "diva" at age 6/7
there weren't many things new from her other tours, and the setlist was pretty shorter than I would have liked, didn't include few of her older hits which I LIVE for, and also there was this awful lady behind me that demanded I stayed sitted (which I obviously denied, frack her)
her stage presence is delightful, even though there's not much interaction with the audience anymore, and there was some lipsyncing as well, but most of it was 100% live and she's still nailing it for a woman who's over 70.
even though I'm critical about many things, the whole experience was amazing, specially cause I had never seen any of my favorite singers live with a whole structure and stuff (I went to Rock in Rio to see Gaga, but.. you know) and it was so beautiful and fun, i'll always cherish that moment in my life, and I can't wait to witness my other favorites, specially Gaga and Kylie, and I'll be already satisfied for the rest of my life hahah

Your concert at MSG was three days before mine in Philadelphia.  You mention her other tours ... have you seen her before?  Cher was one of my first divas also, from the Sonny and Cher show in the early '70s, but never saw her live before now.  Before that I attended live concerts of Joan Baez and Judy Collins.  That was about it for the early days.  I am lucky to live between several cities 4 or 5 hours away where most pop artists visit.  Saw Gaga three times, Ariana, Madonna, Kesha, Haley Reinhart, Patty Griffin, and many rock, folk, jazz, and country concerts.  Just very very lucky.  I hope you get to see Gaga, Kylie, and your other faves.  And if there are concerts of artists you're not sure you would enjoy, go to those too, because I have found many artists are surprisingly amazing live, like they were born for the stage, and you will have a great experience and end up adding artists to your list of faves.  My goal now is to see Britney, Katy, and Taylor.  I know they will all slay live.

16 hours ago, Ronk said:

Your concert at MSG was three days before mine in Philadelphia.  You mention her other tours ... have you seen her before?  

i have not! hahaha I just had the DVD for the Farewell Tour concert live in Miami and that was my base of what a pop concert should be like <3 but anyways, that was the Cher-est show on earth, and I think it was a blessing to witness her live anyways, even if she were lipsyncing Believe at a Macy's, I'd be there.

16 hours ago, Ronk said:

And if there are concerts of artists you're not sure you would enjoy, go to those too, because I have found many artists are surprisingly amazing live, like they were born for the stage, and you will have a great experience and end up adding artists to your list of faves.  

Actually that's a lesson learnt! When I went to Rio to see Gaga, the Pet Shop Boys were performing the same day as her, and if I wasn't much of a listener before then, I left that night as a stan! I could see why my mom always danced to their music back in the 90s hahaha
I also regularly went to free festivals which constantly occurred here in my hometown, Fortaleza. Eventually I got to see the concert of a group named Francisco, El Hombre, and I was mesmerized with the passion they express on stage, as well as songs that represent the political change we need, against people like Bolsonaro. after that night, I've gone to 2 other concerts of them, and left as happy as the first one. Also I had the chance to exchange a few words with them, and they're the sweetest! Everything I expect down to earth musicians to be, and now I'm still stanning! (elton is shook)

Archived