Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your parents’ favorite Gaga song

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom knows im a Gaga fan so whenever I drive her out to a place for the past years she would listen to lots of Gaga with me. We would even listen to entire albums whenever Gaga does a big release (Joanne/ASIB/Chromatica)

These are the gaga songs she has on her phone;

TF: Poker Face, Paparazzi.

TFM: Speechless

BTW: Born This way, You & I, Judas, Fashion of his love, Marry the night

Joanne: Diamond heart, Joanne, Million reasons, hey girl, come to mama, angel down, just another day

ASIB; shallow, ARUTW, before i cry, is that alright, look what i found, hair body face, I'll never love again

Chromatica: Stupid Love, Free woman, rain on me, plastic doll, enigma, sine from above, 1000 doves

FaeMonster

My mom actually was the one who wanted to go to the Monster Ball, i was but a little monster lite till we went. She said when she heard Bad Romance we had to go see "this chick" lol. She likes Edge of Glory a lot and being an Italian Momma any Tony Bennet collab! :) 

latina twilight

My mom likes Bad Romance and Alejandro, my dad likes DWUW :laughga: and I Can't Give You Anything But Love (+ he enjoys the whole C2C album, ofc).

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

rasclautmangos

My mother likes Paparazzi and Look What I Found. When she heard the latter she said "That's the kind of music she needs to be singing!" :excuseu:

That's literally it though. She doesn't care for pop music.

Patriziaa Reggiani

My Mum loves Applause, she's always hums that "I live for the Applause" hook. She stans Gaga's best lead.

My brother loved Perfect illusion (idk why straights have a weired taste.) :billie:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Chesescake

My Mom like Americano, Million Reason and Shallow

And both of my parents like Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Venus and G.U.Y.

TheSlash

My mom likes Paparazzi and Sinner's Prayer :selena: . Also, she thought Shallow was an OK song :lolly: 

Ew, David!

i still remember when i was younger and my dad randomly played Judas and Marry the Night when it was just us in the car. he clearly had prepared them for the car ride (this was pre-streaming, he would've had to have downloaded them onto his iPod beforehand) and was trying to connect with me, i'll always remember that. :messga: but i don't think he actually likes her music lol

My mom loves Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, and Speechless

Archived