šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga filmed a visual two weeks ago, will release soon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

franminervini
26 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

For the love of god, I hope Interscope releases a vinyl with a cover and gatefold!Ā 

Exactly that's something I still don't understand. How is it possible they haven't released a vinyl with that f****ng amazing cover. Like, c'mon it's timeĀ :saladga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Wait this thread has hit some new heights of delusion since last I was hereĀ :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Wait this thread has hit some new heights of delusion since last I was hereĀ :billie:

giphy.gif

MessyTop

Thereā€™s no way she has 2 videos in the can waiting and Interscope giving her more money to shoot another video. Someone is lying.Ā 
These insiders keep feeding us lies! So over itĀ 

Animal Claws
48 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Thereā€™s no way she has 2 videos in the can waiting and Interscope giving her more money to shoot another video. Someone is lying.Ā 

She filmed a MV with Nicki Knight and she filmed another one 2 weeks ago. We have at least 2, i don't think BabylonHooker is lying

She shot Joanne MV early 2017 and it was released one year later.

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Nicki Knight

25007939_522845568094818_625534849341036

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Ā 

12 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

25007939_522845568094818_625534849341036

That was such an iconic look uggh motorsport was a bop nad a half

Pennywise
11 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Ā 

That was such an iconic look uggh motorsport was a bop nad a half

I don't condone stanning her so I better keep silent on thisĀ :poot:

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

At this point I think sheā€™s releasing stuff for her fans tbh...maybe sheā€™s waiting for a possible re-release and this will contribute her:the hype will be revived again,she can submit for Grammys 2022,it will be good for the ball(I really hope that the rumours about side b with Sophie songs are true)

I suppose but damn girl...how many times are you gonna REBOOT the album era?Ā 

:saladga:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

GenericPhag

This is obviously wishful thinking, but if she is in fact sitting on top of a bunch of material and the rumors of a possible Chromatica Monster are true, she might be waiting until early next year to fully go through with promo. I doubt she wants to restart the era only for it to die ANOTHER time, so she might be waiting it out until she can do a re-release with some of her original plans. It would make more sense to go through with a full re-release ala TFM at a later date and have all of the material be building hype for something than to just randomly trickle stuff out for the fans now anyway.Ā 

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

She filmed a MV with Nicki Knight and she filmed another one 2 weeks ago. We have at least 2, i don't think BabylonHooker is lying

She shot Joanne MV early 2017 and it was released one year later.

Omg I remember an insider saying in 2017 how she filmed a MV for Joanne and tweeted a pic of black and white train tracks, and when it didnā€™t come anytime soon everyone thought they were fake af, but then a year later it was released and I canā€™t remember who it was that said thisĀ :fatcat::nooo:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I believe that the era is not over. I feel that next month, a music video or performance will happen...then more things around the Grammys. She will probably multitask next year with Gucci and still doing promotions from time to time, and i mean Haus Labs and Chromatica. Music, Movie and Business...our girlĀ :bradley:... i hope she's not stressed.Ā 

yes and
5 hours ago, MessyTop said:

They actually gave her budget for the ROM video only. SL video was sponsored by Apple, while 911 by LG.Ā Ā 
So maybe one of the unreleased video shot onĀ someone else's money, so Interscope doesn't really care because they lose nothing at this point.Ā 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

yes and
3 hours ago, julz said:

I believe that the era is not over. I feel that next month, a music video or performance will happen...then more things around the Grammys. She will probably multitask next year with Gucci and still doing promotions from time to time, and i mean Haus Labs and Chromatica. Music, Movie and Business...our girlĀ :bradley:... i hope she's not stressed.Ā 

The Grammys is the last and final realistic option for promo. We might get something there, but after that, the era will be officially overĀ :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived