Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga filmed a visual two weeks ago, will release soon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be the only one but Idgaf about rumors and videos anymore. If she has sth to offer fine if not ok. All this process of rumor after rumor and irrelevant Twitter pages claiming things is just tiring. ☺

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Hades said:

I might be the only one but Idgaf about rumors and videos anymore. If she has sth to offer fine if not ok. All this process of rumor after rumor and irrelevant Twitter pages claiming things is just tiring. ☺

Gurl, they will keep doing it. It’s what they do :oops:

Pennywise

Not you, too, @Kimmo:bradley:

Stream Rumors by miss Ava to cleanse yourself of this sin :dom:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

chromaticainmyhead

she is waiting until there is a light in the tunnel with the pandemic. I hope she sends everyone hating on her for not promoting right now packing

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Just now, Pennywise said:

Not you, too, @Kimmo:bradley:

Stream Rumors by miss Ava to cleanse yourself of this sin :dom:

20 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Not you too @Kimmo:fatcat:

Here I am, Flooring it :vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2939d7c7862addd9a6f8

Hottie Detector

PatrickMonster

Babylon being shot in March but not released sounds really weird, why the heck would she do something like that.

chun li

Say whatever u want guys, replay, alice, sour candy (ugh) bla bla bla I don’t CARE.

If Lady Gaga does not release a Babylon music video at least to conclude this era I am Unstanning.

That's all I'm asking. Idgaf about haus labs remix etc. I need aknowledgment for Babylon. We need a visual for that.
Might not be your favourite but Babylon is one of her most iconic songs and it truly can not keep being ignored.

eeaarrllaalloo

remember visuals doesn't entirely mean mv
so she's probably doing visuals for haus labs, interludes for chromatica ball, visualizers, or etc

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Reality
5 minutes ago, chun li said:

Say whatever u want guys, replay, alice, sour candy (ugh) bla bla bla I don’t CARE.

If Lady Gaga does not release a Babylon music video at least to conclude this era I am Unstanning.

That's all I'm asking. Idgaf about haus labs remix etc. I need aknowledgment for Babylon. We need a visual for that.
Might not be your favourite but Babylon is one of her most iconic songs and it truly can not keep being ignored.

People say that they'll unstan all the time. There's no need to be so dramatic, y'all :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

CHROMATICON
19 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Don’t believe the part of Babylon being shot in March lol.

He never said Babylon was filmed in March, he said they had plans to release it on fall since March. Also, I remember some insiders claiming Gaga had already 5 songs with visuals. Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Babylon, Fun Tonight and Free Woman, if that's true, I believe Gaga filmed the videos back to back since like November 2019 to Feb 2020.

Archived