đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga filmed a visual two weeks ago, will release soon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

yes and
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah...this will explain the strange paper mag tweet(although they said that it was for Grammies) and suddenly mama following Lady Gaga(also those rumours about this Cecillio piece that was supposed to appear in SC video) :/

Cecillio piece?

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Btw guys I’ve seen  smth...I know sour candy is a promo single and recently a new link appeared different from the link she herself posted when she announced sour candy release 

here’s the tweet it’s strange:

And here’s the link from Gaga:

SC mv is really coming :bradley:

8 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I don't know if it's true but I saw some time ago on ig this amazing outfit and there was rumor it can be from sour candy mv, idk but it looks amazing 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHRL_3EJ6_W/?igshid=bu1y6kefn3hc

First picture is fanmade

I'm living for the snakes :flutter:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, vpez said:

I'm living for the snakes :flutter:

Same, it reminds me of sour candy's lyric video right? 

So, hypothetically, if Gaga releases a music video with girls, it has a chance to be a huge success, I can't even imagine it. He won't flop like ice cream right? 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Little99 said:

So, hypothetically, if Gaga releases a music video with girls, it has a chance to be a huge success, I can't even imagine it. He won't flop like ice cream right? 

Is she’s releasing a mv maybe we can beat a YouTube record lolll

Babylon98
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

I think it won't be a huge success because the song was released a long-ass time ago. However it'll have good streams and views in the long run.

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

I think it won't be a huge success because the song was released a long-ass time ago. However it'll have good streams and views in the long run.

Yeah, right, but it still Gaga and Blackpink. I'm of good cheer. 

Luke78619

I love that snake piece, but has more of a Babylon vibe to me. However, I don’t think the outfit for a mv would be revealed prior to the video release unfortunately, even though the pink spikes SCREAM Chromatica 

have black pink been up to much in the past month? Have they travelled somewhere, or any rumours of them working on something?

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

IF this supposed MV is anything but Alice or SC then I will be SHOOK 

Karen Smith
Just now, Luke78619 said:

I love that snake piece, but has more of a Babylon vibe to me. However, I don’t think the outfit for a mv would be revealed prior to the video release unfortunately, even though the pink spikes SCREAM Chromatica 

have black pink been up to much in the past month? Have they travelled somewhere, or any rumours of them working on something?

Yeah that's weird we can see this outfit if it's from the mv, but who knows. No one can tell where is that from. 

Luke78619
Just now, MonsterPawPR said:

did anyone asked siri what lady gaga's new single is? :bear:

I just asked, said it’s Sour Candy :bradley:

Archived